LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Tough early?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Tough early?

• Shifty
  • Veteran
All we gotta do is make it to 5-3 at the bye and we are good to go.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The saints better be scared after how we played in primetime games last year.....I'm guessing that's why we got so many.

We play pretty damn tough on primetime, specially our defense, and those home uniforms look f**kING GOOD ON PRIMETIME!

Hell yea! I was at the Thursday night game vs the cubs last year.....our defense got the crowd pumped.

lol teh cubz

We are going to have a crazy crowd because its our home opener.

But do they really have to play the first game of the season on THursday and then take a week and a half off to prepare for us before they play on Monday Night?

Thats an advantage for them.

yea but I bet that superbowl hangover lasts more than two weeks......and brees is going to be on the madden cover so I'm betting Willis adds his head to his trophy case in front of a national audience.

brees is gonna roll out and all of a sudden BAM! lights out

Maybe he'll try to run it in and he'll get the matt hassleback treatment from Willis.

or colston will get the brad smith treatment

I think I'd rather see meachem get plowed then colston. I don't like him for some reason.
My bad. I forgot we have one of the beat QB's in the league. We have two QB's who should be holding the clipboard on the sidelines and a third who probably can't read what's on it.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
My bad. I forgot we have one of the beat QB's in the league. We have two QB's who should be holding the clipboard on the sidelines and a third who probably can't read what's on it.

According to the Schedule on NFL.com the Cards have the easiest schedule in the NFC West. I don't get it. At least they have a suspect QB like us now.
Other than the Saints and Falcons....I don't think it's a hard schedule at all.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:

RIP GURU
Share 49ersWebzone