There are 220 users in the forums

Tough early?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Tough early?

Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The saints better be scared after how we played in primetime games last year.....I'm guessing that's why we got so many.

We play pretty damn tough on primetime, specially our defense, and those home uniforms look f**kING GOOD ON PRIMETIME!

Hell yea! I was at the Thursday night game vs the cubs last year.....our defense got the crowd pumped.

lol teh cubz
I think it helps. Everything is staying intact from last year, so I'm thinking our guys will want to go up against the big boys immediately.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think it helps. Everything is staying intact from last year, so I'm thinking our guys will want to go up against the big boys immediately.

Hell yea time to prove themselves
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
The saints better be scared after how we played in primetime games last year.....I'm guessing that's why we got so many.

We play pretty damn tough on primetime, specially our defense, and those home uniforms look f**kING GOOD ON PRIMETIME!

Hell yea! I was at the Thursday night game vs the cubs last year.....our defense got the crowd pumped.

lol teh cubz

We are going to have a crazy crowd because its our home opener.

But do they really have to play the first game of the season on THursday and then take a week and a half off to prepare for us before they play on Monday Night?

Thats an advantage for them.
I'd like to see them realistically at 5-3 going in the bye catching losses against NO, PHI, and ATL.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

lol teh cubz

But do they really have to play the first game of the season on THursday and then take a week and a half off to prepare for us before they play on Monday Night?

yea but I bet that superbowl hangover lasts more than two weeks......and brees is going to be on the madden cover so I'm betting Willis adds his head to his trophy case in front of a national audience.

lol teh cubz

yea but I bet that superbowl hangover lasts more than two weeks......and brees is going to be on the madden cover so I'm betting Willis adds his head to his trophy case in front of a national audience.

brees is gonna roll out and all of a sudden BAM! lights out
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

lol teh cubz

or ted ginn will take 2 returns back for scores

lol teh cubz

or ted ginn will take 2 returns back for scores

Or gore will break two 90+ yard td's

lol teh cubz

Maybe he'll try to run it in and he'll get the matt hassleback treatment from Willis.

Originally posted by Ibleedgoldnred:
Does having most the "tough' games early and the division games hurt or help us? I think it could bite us in the @$$!

Sun 9/12 @Seahawks -suck
Mon 9/20 Saints - good
Sun 9/26 @Chiefs - suck
Sun 10/03 @Falcons - good
Sun 10/10 Eagles - good
Sun 10/17 Raiders - suck
Sun 10/24 @Panthers - suck
Sun 10/31 Broncos - suck
BYE
Sun 11/14 Rams - suck
Sun 11/21 Buccaneers - suck
Mon 11/29 @Cardinals - WILL SUCK BAD!
Sun 12/5 @Packers - good
Sun 12/12 Seahawks - sucks
Thur 12/16 @Chargers - good
Sun 12/26 @Rams - sucks
Sun 1/2 Cardinals - good

Cards are going to blow! Leinert sucks, Fitz is all they got.
Seahawks still rebuilding
Rams awful
Bucs, KC are def very bad teams right now and I think Den will suck next year also I hope they put B.Quinn in vs the 9ers

Poll

lol teh cubz

Maybe he'll try to run it in and he'll get the matt hassleback treatment from Willis.

or colston will get the brad smith treatment
Originally posted by BringBackTO:
I'd like to see them realistically at 5-3 going in the bye catching losses against NO, PHI, and ATL.

I believe we could pull out one of those games and be 6-2, but that's with luck on our side
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats Ok

I like this kinda party !!!!!!

lmao
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
it hurts us. we don't have an offensive identity. we'll probably be starting a rookie at one of our tackle spots. definitely hurts us.

Isn't that what TRAINING CAMP is for?

Didn't we try to establish an Offensive identity before we even got to Camp last season?

What makes you think that establishing an identity NOW will change anything? You play the hand you're dealt. I'll take this schedule over the last few that this team has had.

~Ceadder

P.S. One thing is for sure, this team better have the entire bye week off. If they practice both weeks leading up to it(Rams) we lose. If they go business as usual(depending on the flow of the season) we annihilate those Sheep.
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone