LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Oakland Beatdown Thread 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's almost the draft and I'm tired of thinking about draft prospects. It should never be too early to look forward to a game against the Raiders. Raider fans are already hiding when the subject coming up. I'm gonna relish these opportunities because its not every day a raider fan doesn't think his team is going to the superbowl.
cant wait for that game. ive never been to a niner game and i think thats gonna be my first game. were gonna pound them into dust
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Beating the Raiders = beating the rams, lions, bucs......etc
Originally posted by susweel:
Beating the Raiders = beating the rams, lions, bucs......etc

Actually it's bigger than that.

Bragging rights for a Year and many bets to be placed!
The Raiders are one reason I find the draft so entertaining. Straight comedy.
I went to the game where the Raiders came to our house and Walt got his 3 picks and we just straight raped. This will happen again.

On a side note, two fans fought a couple rows behind us and a little kid got tossed into our row! What the f**k! How many people are going TO Oakland for that game? They bring the fight to us I dunno about going to an entire stadium full of those f**king clowns.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I went to the game where the Raiders came to our house and Walt got his 3 picks and we just straight raped. This will happen again.

On a side note, two fans fought a couple rows behind us and a little kid got tossed into our row! What the f**k! How many people are going TO Oakland for that game? They bring the fight to us I dunno about going to an entire stadium full of those f**king clowns.

its in SF this year i think man.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Really? I thought they switched off back and forth?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Really? I thought they switched off back and forth?

i could be wrong but i think i saw that it was gonna be a home game
The game is in SF

I will be attending this game
we play them in Jokeland in pre-season then at home reg season
i like the name of this thread :)
The nfc vs afc schedule re-cycles every 8 years. It reset this year and it just happened to start that way. The next time will be in oakland. After that it will reset again and who knows, it might be in oakland again. It all evens out though, at least in the nfc vs afc part of the schedule.
[ Edited by gato80 on Apr 19, 2010 at 2:12 PM ]
Well, I don't hate OR like tha Raydaz... but I do feel sorry for any true fans of the team, LOL.

Speaking of, I'm forever grateful to Al Davis in handing us Crabtree, and I will be at this game to watch Crabs score multiple touchdowns against 'em!

PLAYOFF'S IN OH ELEVEN!!!

Share 49ersWebzone