LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Draft Chat round table with Maiocco, Barrows, Lynch and Brown on Monday, 4/19

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Can someone ask MM whats with the love affair with Alex ?

Only thing I remember him saying in the chat was that they needed more consistent play from the QB position. But I know you are referring to other things. Personally, I think he has been pretty balanced towards Smith. But balance that tilts slightly towards the positive or negative makes one a Smith "lover" or "hater" around these parts.
I thought this round table was a functional waste of time. I didn't learn anything other than Iupati made an impression when he came in to work out with for the Niners.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Well one of my questions was asked I guess. I asked who their dream picks were.

Answers?
I think we should have a 49ers round table with susweel, and danimal to hear how they think alex sucks for the million and 4th time
FYI, I think this website is great. I check this site for all of my 49ers info but I have to say what a waste of time with the top writers for the 49ers. Half of the time was spent dicking around making lame jokes? Did you guy have an agenda for the writers and why was K. Lynch late?

I learned nothing.....only that there is a lot of disagreement with the writers on Nate Davis and the potential Jimmy Clausen rumor.

Matt Maiocco is the best writer out of all of them. He knows the team the best and broke the McCloughan firing.
Share 49ersWebzone