There are 239 users in the forums

Draft Chat round table with Maiocco, Barrows, Lynch and Brown on Monday, 4/19

Shop Find 49ers gear online
2nd receiver....

I'll wait for the replay I guess...
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Bryan asking the hard hitting questions

Who would win in the nutcracker drill between them?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Now TE?
talk about weak questions....
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Quote:
Bryan-Admin: What about tight end. Will the 49ers look to provide some back up for Davis? Will Davis ever learn to catch?

Is he even fielding our questions?
Quote:
Bryan-Admin:
What about tight end. Will the 49ers look to provide some back up for Davis? Will Davis ever learn to catch?
Bryan-Admin:
And drop 87? well... not quite.

uh....
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Question

Who should QB the 49ers?

Brown
Lynch
Maiocco
Barrows?

fullback?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I put in way more insightful questions than these

How come he isn't asking any questions about the defense?
Your questions are in a queue and Bryan is picking them in the order that they came in. So it may take a while to get to your specific question ... if it is asked at all.
i know these guys r well known and all but they seem like they know as much as us. Me, teeohh, marsh and yungace could sit in that chat room and talk about the same stuff that they did
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Your questions are in a queue and Bryan is picking them in the order that they came in. So it may take a while to get to your specific question ... if it is asked at all.

Quote:
In the past we would forward the questions directly from the fans to you, given repeated topics, we will instead forward a topic for you each to respond to based on the fans input. Fans, please feel free to send topics and questions are way... And here we go!

Maybe I read that wrong...

I'm not trying to be an ass, it's just you both coordinated something that could have been insightful, and instead I feel like I have no more an idea of what the Niners are doing than I had an hour ago.

Except I will keep my eyes on Brit Miller.
[ Edited by Jt8786 on Apr 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM ]
Well one of my questions was asked I guess. I asked who their dream picks were.
Share 49ersWebzone