There are 239 users in the forums

Where Do You Want The Niner Stadium?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jrg
  • Veteran
St. Louis
I'd love for it to be built in SF or, failing that, SC or Brisbane. But I really don't see it happening. I think we're going to be one of the two teams that moves to Los Angeles.

Call it a hunch.
[ Edited by area49 on Apr 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by SacTownNiner88:
Sactown, CA

+1

A guaranteed sellout every game!

Yeah right, sac can't even sellout a kings playoff game

What are you talking about? Up until the economy took a dive and attendance went down everywhere Sacramento held the longest sellout record in the NBA, spanning well over a decade. That was going on during A LOT of bad basketball in one of the NBA's worst arena's.

the economy didn't stop the warrior fans from showing up

Apparently there are alot of masochistic warrior fans.

Originally posted by Gavintech:
Sactown, CA

+1

What are you talking about? Up until the economy took a dive and attendance went down everywhere Sacramento held the longest sellout record in the NBA, spanning well over a decade. That was going on during A LOT of bad basketball in one of the NBA's worst arena's.

the economy didn't stop the warrior fans from showing up

and it won't stop Tyreke Evans from winning Rookie Of The Year!

anywhere within 1 mile radius from 4949 centennial blvd santa clara.
SF
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Where ever it gets built fastest on the Peninsula..........SF, Millbrae, Brisbane, Santa Clara...................................just get it done!
Sactown, CA

+1

i agree, i live in the Sac area. theres alot more Raiders fans up here than Niner fans. theres a good amount of both, but i think the Raiders are more popular here for some reason.

and trust me, these fans are totally fairweather. when the Kings were winning, everyone was all about them. now that they suck? only the hardcore fans still even bother watching. were going to lose our NBA team sooner or later, so theres no way we could ever support an NFL or MLB franchise.
Originally posted by area49:
I'd love for it to be built in SF or, failing that, SC or Brisbane. But I really don't see it happening. I think we're going to be one of the two teams that moves to Los Angeles.

Call it a hunch.

Cos LA has such a good record of supporting their football teams. Like the LA Raiders. Whatever happened to them? And the LA Rams. Don't see them around so much.

Originally posted by English:

Call it a hunch.

Cos LA has such a good record of supporting their football teams. Like the LA Raiders. Whatever happened to them? And the LA Rams. Don't see them around so much.

The Raiders never planned on staying in LA and the Rams' owner was always planning on moving them to St. Louis. Even when the Rams (and I think the Raiders) were there, there games almost always sold out.

This is different. They've got a billionaire willing to pay for the stadium and the people there are just dying for an NFL team. Arnold even wants to put two there. Add to that the slim chances of the SC bill getting passed and it all starts to point towards LA.
How about Hawaii!?

Call it a hunch.

The Raiders never planned on staying in LA and the Rams' owner was always planning on moving them to St. Louis. Even when the Rams (and I think the Raiders) were there, there games almost always sold out.

This is different. They've got a billionaire willing to pay for the stadium and the people there are just dying for an NFL team. Arnold even wants to put two there. Add to that the slim chances of the SC bill getting passed and it all starts to point towards LA.

F*ck lala land!
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

Call it a hunch.

F*ck lala land!

Once it happens, you'll be saying that a lot more.
across the street from my house...hopefully SF
Share 49ersWebzone