There are 266 users in the forums

TED GINN JR.'S NEW JERSEY # SHOULD BE???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

TED GINN JR.'S NEW JERSEY # SHOULD BE???

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I'm tired of Receivers wearing QB/ST numbers. #88 is the number that Ginn should be wearing and #82 is the number that Tree should be wearing.

How many WR togs are retired anyway? Clark's # is retired right? So why can't we get all our WRs' in the eights and be done with it already. Rice's might as well be retired. Nobody is going to wear it ever again unless he or his future generations give the okee dokee on it. So that leaves 7 numbers eligible to be worn. Hand em out and THEN if there is no more only then should a WR not be wearing the proper numbers.

That's the position I played in school and I wore #85. And no this is not a nostalgia rant.

~Ceadder

I gotta agree!
He'll stick with 19.
Seriously, who gives a sh*t about what number he wears?
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
Are numbers really that serious to you guys? It really doesn't matter to me and since we are on the subject of numbers, I still believe that the only WR jersey that should be retired on the Niners team should be Jerry Rice. IMO Dwight Clark doesn't deserve the right for his number to be retired, and I think John Taylor did more things for the team than Dwight Clark

WOW
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Most likely he stays 19....
Are numbers really that serious to you guys? It really doesn't matter to me and since we are on the subject of numbers, I still believe that the only WR jersey that should be retired on the Niners team should be Jerry Rice. IMO Dwight Clark doesn't deserve the right for his number to be retired, and I think John Taylor did more things for the team than Dwight Clark

[]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Seriously, who gives a sh*t about what number he wears?
I voted for #17. Ginn wore #7 in college, so #17 makes sense. (Much like what Michael Crabtree did!) Plus, I think Dom Zeigler will be gone.
[ Edited by PTulini on Apr 18, 2010 at 11:35 AM ]
What ever number makes him catch footballs.
i think he should wear 8. or 16. or 80. or 94.

this thread is completely useless.

Originally posted by NinerFan408:

WOW

Like I said in my post, "IMO" goodness, people get butt hurt easily on this MB, as if no one can't have their own opinions shhhhhheeeesh!
Originally posted by PTulini:
I voted for #17. Ginn wore #7 in college, so #17 makes sense. (Much like what Michael Crabtree did!) Plus, I think Dom Zeigler will be gone.

im down for 17, maybe it gives him luck to play like he did at ohio st
Na na na na nine teeeeeeeeeen.

Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
82 as a tribute to John Taylor our last KR threat!

John Taylor was incredible! I think he gets over looked to often!
99 because that's what his Madden speed rating is gonna be.
Share 49ersWebzone