LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 247 users in the forums

Michael robinson on ESPN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This guy is slow as fu*k. He can block , but that's about it.

So lemme ask you.

Of the 10 or so plays that he has had on offense how many times he carry the ball?

And you say he is slow?

HTF you gonna say that when the man is only play ST? Most of the time when he plays Offense he blocks. And btw? You'd be slow a fokk too when the opposing Line are already in your backfield as you get the snap. STFU about players if you don't have enough information on them.

~Ceadder

Amen to that brotha. The year he got drafted, he did pretty decent as a runner when he got the chance. I remember when he injured two defenders after running them over at one game. he isnt a pro bowler but i think we can down run some trick plays with him throwing to ted ginn on a streak ( kinda like dasean jackson)

MRob can more than just block: he's incredibly football savvy, a terrific tackler, a leader on ST, and does everything asked of him w/o complaint. We may never see him on the highlight reel, but he may be one of the reasons another 9er makes the highlight reel. I'm glad the guy's a 9er.
I've always wanted to run the wildcat with Robinson..
He did knock the s**t out of Brian Dawkins on the goal line.
Originally posted by Giggidy:

So lemme ask you.

Of the 10 or so plays that he has had on offense how many times he carry the ball?

And you say he is slow?

HTF you gonna say that when the man is only play ST? Most of the time when he plays Offense he blocks. And btw? You'd be slow a fokk too when the opposing Line are already in your backfield as you get the snap. STFU about players if you don't have enough information on them.

~Ceadder

Amen to that brotha. The year he got drafted, he did pretty decent as a runner when he got the chance. I remember when he injured two defenders after running them over at one game. he isnt a pro bowler but i think we can down run some trick plays with him throwing to ted ginn on a streak ( kinda like dasean jackson)

MRob can more than just block: he's incredibly football savvy, a terrific tackler, a leader on ST, and does everything asked of him w/o complaint. We may never see him on the highlight reel, but he may be one of the reasons another 9er makes the highlight reel. I'm glad the guy's a 9er.

+1

Hopefully the powers that be on Offense decide to open up the playbook a bit this year - a few misdirection plays a game can burn an aggresive defense and get them on their heels. I think MRob can contribute on these, whether directly behind the center as RB/QB, or on the lateral/long pass as mentioned above, or even the middle man in a reverse (I think he'd be able to run OVER the DB for a first down).

More excitement (as a changeup) on Offense is a good thing, and MRob can be a big part of it.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
who cares

i guess u dont care about our team utilizing the talents we have.

Robinson has no talent.
Originally posted by cubanb:
who cares

Michael Robinson sucks. the only time he should be on the field is on ST's.

It's funny cause it's true.

AGREED!

So lemme ask you.

And you say he is slow?

~Ceadder

You have to be f*ckin joking. You're really gonna argue that Robinson isn't slow? Give me a break! Have you ever watched the guy return a kick?! He is SLOW. Open your damn eyes and stop making excuses for mediocre players you insist on nut-riding.
The only reason Indy beat us was a RB thowing the ball for a TD, no reason MROB could not do the same type of thing.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by Giggidy:

So lemme ask you.

And you say he is slow?

~Ceadder

+1

Hopefully the powers that be on Offense decide to open up the playbook a bit this year - a few misdirection plays a game can burn an aggresive defense and get them on their heels. I think MRob can contribute on these, whether directly behind the center as RB/QB, or on the lateral/long pass as mentioned above, or even the middle man in a reverse (I think he'd be able to run OVER the DB for a first down).

More excitement (as a changeup) on Offense is a good thing, and MRob can be a big part of it.

+1
Originally posted by frankie:
Micheal robinson on espn right now, Penn State. He was awesome. He's a pretty decent thrower. i dont see why we dont use him on trick plays.

That hit he put on that linebacker was insane! M rob ended his career

it was a safety actually! The only thing I love more than the 49ers is the Penn State Nittany Lions!!! We Are..... Penn State

who cares

It's been tried. Robinson excels at ST's only. Period.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
this thread....

the idiocy of the WZ offseason rears it's ugly head once again.
michael robinson is a great player, know what im sayin?, i love it when he gets the ball..knowwhatimsayin?. he catches out of the backfield like a champ knowwhatimsayin?, we should be starting him at fullback knowwhatimsayin?..im glad he's a niner..knowwhatimsayin?
Originally posted by jprchrds:
Originally posted by frankie:
Micheal robinson on espn right now, Penn State. He was awesome. He's a pretty decent thrower. i dont see why we dont use him on trick plays.

That hit he put on that linebacker was insane! M rob ended his career

it was a safety actually! The only thing I love more than the 49ers is the Penn State Nittany Lions!!! We Are..... Penn State

Yeah safety, I was actually 2nd guessing myself when I said a linebacker lol! Go niners
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
michael robinson is a great player, know what im sayin?, i love it when he gets the ball..knowwhatimsayin?. he catches out of the backfield like a champ knowwhatimsayin?, we should be starting him at fullback knowwhatimsayin?..im glad he's a niner..knowwhatimsayin?

HAHA! No...
Share 49ersWebzone