LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

Joe Montana... God Damn.. You Still Got it!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zozell:
Even with gray hair and verging on being a Senior Citizen... I'd take this guy over any of our QBs on our roster lol...

The man still got it...

Dude can still go deep... watch till the end...

Check out the mans accuracy... He tags homeboy in the head... lol

Just watch....Joe Montana will Baalke's next Off-Season pick up!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LMAO and what's funny is that this guy is 53... yet his body mechanics/release are still 1,000 times more accurate/functional than any QB on our roster.

90% of teams
did i just get pwned?? damn I thought this s**t was hella real... fake like those LeBron James shots from across the court???

I know I'll get bashed for this, and let me just say that I am a HUGE Joe Montana fan.

He's obviously still got arm strength, but he was trying to throw it long to the end zone, and he throws it OUT OF THE STADIUM? Can you say "accuracy issues down the field"?

(myeh, maybe he was trying to show the guy he he still had the long ball after waving at him repeatedly to go deep)

Flame suit on!!!!!!!
okay obviously fake....lol its always the guy whos talking behind the camera that ruins it.
fake or not....I lol'd

-9fA
Nice
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Even with gray hair and verging on being a Senior Citizen... I'd take this guy over any of our QBs on our roster lol...

The man still got it...

Dude can still go deep... watch till the end...

Check out the mans accuracy... He tags homeboy in the head... lol

hahahah

Fake or not he is still better than any QB on this roster.
Originally posted by Gelder:
Obviously fake.

OMG dude NO WAY IN HELL that 2nd vid was fake. They'd have to have brought a Jugs in to keep it THAT consistent.

The 1st one is sketchy cause when the Camera pans up you can make the ball out in the right hand corner of the frame. And then it hits the car.

That shiz was hysterical. Poor guy on the RideOn didn't know what hit him.

But nope watch the 2nd one again. All Joe. Especially at that distance. What? You think his arm fell off when he retired?

I lmao'd the 2nd one. Loved the 1st when he kept waving dude on and then it went further and dude was just lookin back like HTF am I gonna catch that.

~Ceadder
I think it's a misconception that a qb retired because he loses his arm strength. His arm strength maybe the last thing to go. It's the rest of his body that can't take the beating of a full year of football that forces him to retire, not his arm. This is why Farve can play as long as he did. His body is allowing him to stay in the game when others would have had enough.
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Obviously fake.

OMG dude NO WAY IN HELL that 2nd vid was fake. They'd have to have brought a Jugs in to keep it THAT consistent.

The 1st one is sketchy cause when the Camera pans up you can make the ball out in the right hand corner of the frame. And then it hits the car.

But nope watch the 2nd one again. All Joe. Especially at that distance. What? You think his arm fell off when he retired?

I lmao'd the 2nd one. Loved the 1st when he kept waving dude on and then it went further and dude was just lookin back like HTF am I gonna catch that.

~Ceadder

what
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Obviously fake.

~Ceadder

what

Oops the infallible Ron Mex is weighing in.

Nevermind Ron, it was fake. Can't believe I thought it was real.

Shoulda known since Joe never really had an arm to begin with.

My bad please forgive me.

~Ceadder
Share 49ersWebzone