There are 232 users in the forums

Alex smith on chronicle live next!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Check it out
Nice Giants hat Alex
Please recap when it's over for those of us who cannot see it.
go alex@@!!!!! 2010 and beyond
Originally posted by genus49:
Please recap when it's over for those of us who cannot see it.

Yeah, whats chronicle live.
It's a show on CSNBayArea sports network. Channel 40 here in Vallejo
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Dammit....Im still at work.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Says hands down he is the strongest guy on the team, agrees the team should have gotten McNabb in the offseason, says Revlon makes the best tweezers and finally his goal this year is to throw for more yards than his average bowling score.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Says hands down he is the strongest guy on the team, agrees the team should have gotten McNabb in the offseason, says Revlon makes the best tweezers and finally his goal this year is to throw for more yards than his average bowling score.

Lol....he also said he goes heads up with Willis in one on one drills.
Do they post interviews online?

Originally posted by GodismyLight:
Do they post interviews online?

They do, but I don't know how quickly. The latest one they have up is an interview with Alex Boone.

Clever...

I'm surprised they allowed you to use a computer without adult supervision.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

Clever...

I'm surprised they allowed you to use a computer without adult supervision.

I suppose your admired for your wit.You sound like the life of the party
another smith bashing, thats new....
Share 49ersWebzone