There are 168 users in the forums

Hadn't Seen this about McCloughan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers Executive Freaks Out in Stadium Box, Shatters Glass

This is San Francisco 49ers Vice President of Player Personnel Scot McCloughan. He looks like a mild-mannered guy, but looks can be deceiving.

During Sunday's game against Tampa Bay, 49ers cornerback Nate Clements returned an interception 62 yards. McCloughan got so excited during the play that he banged the partition separating his box from the coaches' box, shattering the glass.

McCloughan was cut and needed stitches, as did secondary coach Johnnie Lynn and defensive quality control coach Jason Tarver.

There has been talk that Bill Parcells might hire McCloughan as the Dolphins' next general manager. McCloughan said he has no plans to leave the 49ers, but if he does go elsewhere, let's hope he calms down a little bit. Injuring the assistant coaches is no way for a general manager to act.
He doesn't lack passion
oh yea, i remember that. the man loves the game. gets excited. ahahaha
That kinda s**t'll happen when you're drunk off your ass.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Yup
the idea that he likes his sauce maybe a little too much has been around before March of 2010
Liquid courage has also been known to give Hulk-like super strength (ref: McCloughan). Who would've guessed?!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I remember that.

Originally posted by susweel:

Yup

Haha
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by susweel:

Yup

Haha
hungover
I get really drunk and all I do is pee all over the toilet seat and tell people how much I love them.
Scot is crazy, there's even stories circulating that he'd force his wife into drunken orgies, sandwiching her between him and Kentwan Balmer. -And everytime the 49ers would lose Scot would just have sex with her by himself... that was the punishment.
Share 49ersWebzone