LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

I think we would kick.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
some major ass with Gore, Spiller, V.D., Crabs, and Morgan as our starters while having great compliments like Walker, Hill, Coffee, and Jones. I'd be pleased very much.
Originally posted by true49erfan:
some major ass with Gore, Spiller, V.D., Crabs, and Morgan as our starters while having great compliments like Walker, Hill, Coffee, and Jones. I'd be pleased very much.

Gore, Spill, VD, Crabs....you just got back from the doctor didn't you?
I must have....
Depends on the line
Originally posted by English:
Depends on the line

We can have all the talent in the world at the skill positions and still suck if we don't fix our O-Line.
If we were able to go 8-8 with our current o-line and we lost most of our games by a close margin of usually less than 7 points, I say let's take a chance on Spiller! We have another pick to add something to the o-line. Spiller will do nothing but give us better field position... don't tell me you don't remember how horrible our return units were. And he will also help open up the offense, whether he spells Gore for some runs, lines up in the slot, or runs the Tazer/Wildcat, he's gonna garner some attention from the opposing D. I don't see how this team WON'T improve if we draft Spiller.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
If we were able to go 8-8 with our current o-line and we lost most of our games by a close margin of usually less than 7 points, I say let's take a chance on Spiller! We have another pick to add something to the o-line. Spiller will do nothing but give us better field position... don't tell me you don't remember how horrible our return units were. And he will also help open up the offense, whether he spells Gore for some runs, lines up in the slot, or runs the Tazer/Wildcat, he's gonna garner some attention from the opposing D. I don't see how this team WON'T improve if we draft Spiller.

Very true........if we get spiller we will improve at least 3 points a game or sometimes more....field position has been a horrible concern and has cost us at least 2 games last year....see sea and Texans....he would fix that immediately. I wish we would use our 2nd on Gaither and draft BPA's Spiller or Hayden at 13 and Thomas or Iupati at 17 and we are set.
Share 49ersWebzone