There are 155 users in the forums

Holding CB roster spots for Harris and/or Bly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We still need to grab a CB with one of our first 3 picks, be nice to have some nice depth at CB ....I remember the Darnell Walker and Ramos Mcdonald years, you can never have enough quality CB's
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'd still rather have Harris out there vs. T. Brown or Keith Smith.

I still maintain that Harris was our best CB during the years he was healthy.
  • JC49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Grab Haden at 13 and an OT at 17 pick up a S at 49 and don't look back

I like the sound of that. I would be psyched if we got Haden. I think he’s exactly what we need. Him and an OT that is. The big question is what OT will we snag at 17? I hope not Davis. I’d rather have a good kid with his head on straight who will make the most of his opportunity than potential that may never be realized.

We should be able to get a good Safety in the second round since they generally aren’t drafted in the first. Matt Maiocco has an article discussing how we have already spent picks on safeties though and how we might be able to get Atogwe.

I think a dream scenario would be if we get Haden at 13, a tackle with our 17th wether we move down or not, expect Smith and Taylor to show up, and sign Atogwe in free agency. Then we could get a guard, nose tackle, or pass rusher with our 49th pick. Roman and Lewis would have to go but we’d be younger and more versatile with Atogwe in there.

I can dream can't I?
Dont sleep on Patrick Robinson
I was watchin NFLN and it showed BLY and Harris as FA losses. I hope that isnt true, I dont mind one of em leaving, but both?
Share 49ersWebzone