LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

If you could only re-sign Vernon Davis or Patrick Willis, who would it be?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you could only re-sign Vernon Davis or Patrick Willis, who would it be?

Both
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
Someone posted this question in Barrows chat, and I thought it was pretty interesting.

For whatever the reason may be... If we could only re-sign Willis or Davis, who would you rather re-sign?

My opinion:

Davis- Willis is better, in my opinion, but it's a lot easier to get a good ILB. Getting a dynamic TE who catches and blocks is a lot harder to find. So, I think Willis is better, by far, but it's just too easy to find good ILBs.. So I'd stick with Davis.

Let the debate begin! haha

I saw that question too and considered posing it to the zone.

I disagree with your opinion. P Willis makes a huge difference on our defense and has been productive since day 1. V Davis had a great year last year, but needs to improve his ball skills and be more consistent.

I would let Davis walk in a second and secure P Willis until he's 35!
Willis because VD looks like he's just in it for the fame and whatnot.

You can mold a good T.E., you can't mold a good MLB
I am a huge Duke fan, but Willis is the heart of our defense and by far more important to the team imo. Davis could be replaced. Willis can not be.
Let me run some "drills" with beil and alba, how good their "cover" skills are and how good they "catch balls", to be fair, and i will let you know tomarow lol
Originally posted by turbo9er:
Let me run some "drills" with beil and alba, how good their "cover" skills are and how good they "catch balls", to be fair, and i will let you know tomarow lol

tomorrow, not tomarow.
Buh Bye VD
ILB may not be the most important position on the D, but tight end??!!!

A more interesting choice may have been Crabtree, but he needs at least another year to prove himself.
Originally posted by Method:
Who would you rather f**k, Jessica Biel or Jessica Alba pre-marriage/baby?

Alba, pre or post baby
C. Andy Lee

jessica biel
alex smith
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK...I want to knmow who the 6% is who selected Vernon Davis. They need their head examined.

Davis was a disappointment until last year.

Willis may be the best ILB in the NFL and has made 3 Pro Bowls in 3 years and is already twice all-pro.

How is this even a contest?

No sh*t!

I think that the original poster has smuggled one too many burritos.

For that matter, for Matt Barrows to say that he couldn't come up with an answer, make me wonder about him also. Actually, I quite like Matt B as a reporter!

That one is harder than the Willis/VD question...
I love both players but Defense is my passion!!!! So I'd take P Willy
Share 49ersWebzone