LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

It's FINALLY Here(Patrick Willis Highlights)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Holy Crap dude!!!! I love it!!!!!! Great job on it!!!!! I love the intro, then the song!!!! Im changing my FB song to that right now!

WTF how do u get a song for fb
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
First i need to say that i tried to put together what i could find, So please gimme a break on the highlights.

Other than that, i spent a lot of time on this video, But i love it, so hopefully you guys do to.

But Enjoy

Too bad! I can't watch it. Because of the songs that are contained. It says"This video contains songs form Sony BMG and therefore not longer available in your country"...

Could you post a version withaout sound? Would be great

Thx
I would if i could access my account youtube, this whole Google taking over Youtube has screwed me over

Cause the gmail accout linked to it has been suspended, i cant use that email to log into my youtube, nor can i use my youtube user name to get in anymore,

if anyone has suggestions on figurin this out, plz let me know,

other wise i have to make a whole new account again without my videos.
I would if i could access my account youtube, this whole Google taking over Youtube has screwed me over

Cause the gmail accout linked to it has been suspended, i cant use that email to log into my youtube, nor can i use my youtube user name to get in anymore,

you don't need an account to see the vid..

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

you don't need an account to see the vid..

-9fA

read two posts before yours.
If only I could find the hit he put on Leinart during the Monday Night Game is 07. Show Hollywood Matt what he wins for starting in the same division as P-52
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
If only I could find the hit he put on Leinart during the Monday Night Game is 07. Show Hollywood Matt what he wins for starting in the same division as P-52

It's on my other Willis Video, jus look at my videos
FIST PUMP!!!!!

Why would your Gmail account be suspended? You been spamming people or somethin?

I have both Gmail and Yahoo as well as a YouTube account so I'm at a loss as to how you can't get in. Or how YouTube would even know your account is suspended if you have your Name and PW saved.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 9, 2010 at 10:01:48 ]
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Why would your Gmail account be suspended? You been spamming people or somethin?

I have both Gmail and Yahoo as well as a YouTube account so I'm at a loss as to how you can't get in. Or how YouTube would even know your account is suspended if you have your Name and PW saved.

~Ceadder

Yea, honestly i couldn't tell you, i have no clue why my gmail account was suspended, makes no sense to me, Should i be able to use my yahoo account associated with my gmail account to log into youtube?

Originally posted by Ceadderman:

~Ceadder

Yea, honestly i couldn't tell you, i have no clue why my gmail account was suspended, makes no sense to me, Should i be able to use my yahoo account associated with my gmail account to log into youtube?

You should probably contact tech support and have them tell you. It could be that you've got a trojan or some malware that used your account to spam. If you don't know whether you do or not, I would DL "Malware Bytes" and scan your system. I have it on mine and it lets me corral and flush them.

I apologize for the late reply I hadn't been posting much. Baseball season started.

VIVA LOS GIGANTES!!!!

~Ceadder
Patrick Willis "tweeted" me back last night lol
For real?

That's cool.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 13, 2010 at 10:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone