LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

It's FINALLY Here(Patrick Willis Highlights)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gelder:
Nice job. My only complaint is that you have a lot of clips of him making tackles on other teams players after they have a 30 yard gain, or something that would be on THEIR highlight tape.

That's called recovery speed my man. That Bam Bam can motor that's for sure.

Great vid and yes the song is a cover/mashup of the 67 tune by Scott McKenzie. And the song was featured in the movie "The Graduate" You'll find it on iTunes btw.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 7, 2010 at 20:53:12 ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by kronik:
Love the background music. Is that some remix to a classic?

Man, thank you for that PTu bruh. I haven't seen that much of San Francisco since before I moved away.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by kronik:
Love the background music. Is that some remix to a classic?

Man, thank you for that PTu bruh. I haven't seen that much of San Francisco since before I moved away.

~Ceadder

No problem bro. I got you!
That fumble return by Roman wasn't too shabby.
Thanks you all you guys for your feedback,

It was better feedback than i expected, jus because of the lack of footage.

To answer the comment about on the 30 yd runs that were on there, i jus wanted to show how much difference willis makes on the run, you see him running across the field to make a tackle when we have safety's back there who should be taking him down.

But Thanx Again, anyone have any suggestions for New Video ideas on a player that i should do next, or if i should do a defensive video?
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Thanks you all you guys for your feedback,

It was better feedback than i expected, jus because of the lack of footage.

To answer the comment about on the 30 yd runs that were on there, i jus wanted to show how much difference willis makes on the run, you see him running across the field to make a tackle when we have safety's back there who should be taking him down.

But Thanx Again, anyone have any suggestions for New Video ideas on a player that i should do next, or if i should do a defensive video?

I think that you should do a Video on the Hill/Smith experience. Cause there was a guy that put one together that was WEAK sauce imho. It's on YouTube, but the vid is garbage since it's not clear at all and kept going back and forth between both.

Your Bam Bam vid proves ya got skillz, so you should work in their best plays. I've got nothing against Hill at all but I think that your vid would make the issue clearer.[thumb]

Then for a short one Andy Lee.To the tune of that Hustlin tune that Kat Williams uses in GTA IV.

~Ceadder
I wonder, if everytime that Willis hit on Matt is shown, does Matt's back hurt a little?
Man that gave me goosebumps. Is 2010 season here yet? Can't wait to see Willis back in action. Still repping his jersey everyday I can here in Michigan.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Was that Goldson laying that hit on the Lions receiver when Patrick picked it? That was brutal. We have a smashmouth defense!

Yea at 4:55. That was prolly one of the best hits of the year. Not to rain on willis's parade, but with one year starting under his belt, goldson is gonna be taking heads next season.
Holy Crap dude!!!! I love it!!!!!! Great job on it!!!!! I love the intro, then the song!!!! Im changing my FB song to that right now!

Our D is pretty vicious.. If only we had an Offense to match.
Am I the only one that doesn't like Willis highlights?

Originally posted by HaiGuise:

hahahahahaha.........thats hilarious!

i hope we give willis AN EXTENSION UNTIL HE TURNS 40.

Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Yes, the only person in the world

[ Edited by 4thewin on Apr 7, 2010 at 22:45:24 ]
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Dino:

Share 49ersWebzone