LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Wassup with Alex Smith's attitude this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
ahahahahaha!!!

The Romper Room never fails to deliver.

For the record I've been on the Smith bandwagon since 2005, so I wasn't complaining, ya dig?
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

For the record I've been on the Smith bandwagon since 2005, so I wasn't complaining, ya dig?

The few, the somewhat proud, the smith bandwagon! Lol
Go smith
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frankie:

Go smith

Originally posted by Winners:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

You and all the other people in this thread got trolled. That's hilarious, what the OP said. You could tell he was f**king around when he said Nate Dogg.

ummmm no.

Ummmmmm yeah, unless you can point out to me the place that Alex Smith said that about Nate Davis (guess what, he didn't, you got trolled, dbag)

Way to call somebody a D-bag for no reason!

And for the record, you got re-trolled for defending somebody that everybody knew was BSing.
It's about time, but my thing is where are you getting these vids from, cause i havent seen an actual smith vid interview since the offseason. Where are you guys watching the video's cuz i tried, the zone, and sf49ers.com, and aint found any video's.
I dont think a lot changed durring the offseason, though I did hear Smith may have stayed at a Holliday Select
Originally posted by bigmike55:

You and all the other people in this thread got trolled. That's hilarious, what the OP said. You could tell he was f**king around when he said Nate Dogg.

ummmm no.

Ummmmmm yeah, unless you can point out to me the place that Alex Smith said that about Nate Davis (guess what, he didn't, you got trolled, dbag)

Way to call somebody a D-bag for no reason!

And for the record, you got re-trolled for defending somebody that everybody knew was BSing.

No need for name calling. All I said was ummmm no. take a chill pill homeboy.

Go smith

That's right frankie!

-9fA

Originally posted by luv49rs:

Go smith

I am still a supporter, I believe we will see a new smith this year! With the 2nd year in the same system
Go smith
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Go smith

That's right frankie!

-9fA

Yup
Goniners
  • RedAndGOLDson49
  • Info N/A
That was my BIGGEST PROBLEM with Alex is that I thought he was too Soft and didn't have command of the Offense. I'm down with the attitude and it looks like its carrying into his work ethic. This is a FAMILY don't think Alex is looking to piss people off but show he is serious bout getting us over the hump.
Video Done By MrVadivelu
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

It sucks you won't see those hits anymore... That just makes me love Smith even more
Haha I knew this day would come.
Share 49ersWebzone