LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Source: Mcnabb prefers San Fran, Minn, or Washington!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
NOT THIS AGAIN.

Seriously dude? Before I believed you. Now, you post this RIGHT AFTER I put up the thing from TMZ. Come on man this is bull.

I sent a text to my friend.. I promise you, 100% this is what he told me. Btw, the TMZ.COM Link has been up for 3 hours on 49erswebzone.com! So i Could of posted this 3 hours ago!

Yeah because you weren't browsing the main page. Write after I post it in 9er talk you post this. How is Boldin on the Chiefs looking for you? Oh right it's not cuz they never got him, he went to BMore.

And McNabb is going to come here so he can mentor Nate Davis? LOL. Yeah he was going to help him out in the offseason, but come here so he can help a guy take his job? Fat chance. And there's no way in hell McNabb would want to go to the redskins, no wideouts and no oline. He'd get crushed.

First, nobody in the world even knew the CHIEFS were in the Hunt for Boldin. Now reports show they were the front-runners until the Ravens uped the ANTE! And you must admit, you never knew Chiefs wanted bolding?!

Secondly, I never said McNabb will come here. Im repeating what I was told...? I dont understand why its so conflicting to you? I just expressed myself to the source after reading the article! He said, he wasnt aware of it HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON...But McNabb would love to work with DAVIS, and playing with great players.

Thats it, he never solidified the ARTICLE YOU POSTED.

Not here to cause trouble, just sharing the wealth.

So Boldin was headed for the Redskins too? What the heck are you saying dude? You're all over the place. And I don't see any reports that he was headed for the Redskins or the Chiefs at all, only ones that said BMore wanted him.

Um Re-Read the post! It was the CHIEFS...check the reports...nobody knew they were involved.

Just please take it with a grain of salt.

I am not posting this because of the B.S. post you placed. That is a fakeeeee..IF YOU DIDNT REALIZE IT!

I posting this, because i called my SOURCE and he stated..

Their is no SOLIDITY TO THAT ARTICLE..but that MCNABB would choose: SF, MINN, WASH!

And in S.F. he would love to work with NATE DAVIS

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

take it with a grain of salt plz.

Dude you're making stuff up again. You changed the Redskins to the chiefs in your post before this one, and then you changed it in my quote. And now you're only saying this report from TMZ is a fake only after niners99 said it was in the other thread? Conveniently enough you left that out before he posted that. And now you're saying take it with a grain of salt "plz" like you're not confident it'll happen or what was supposedly said to you, just that you wanted to get it out there to get peoples attention. Give it up bro.

Im not confident what will happen????

And you know i was the first to report the chiefs, i wrote a typo by writing Redskins, because I was thinking of McNabb's destinations! You know I stated the chiefs wanted BOLDIN..so plz dont hide that.

Um, who was the first one to say April FOOLS?????? TO THAT THREAD..

Give up what?

Im just a fan..who is passing along what they heard!

I truthfully hope McNabb now gets traded...and states his reasoning.

but, I never said he is coming to SF at anypoint?

you changed it 4 minutes ago dude. You edited something AGAIN.

dude scroll up the page...

I was referring to your post that says "APRIL FOOLS" on this page:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=139820

edited at "01:57:30" or something like that. You only changed it after niners99 said that. Otherwise you would've had no reason to edit it. You only came up with this thread after I posted the thing from TMZ and it caught your attention. And then you started PMing me trying to convince me your source about mcnabb is legit. Give it up, like Nick says you aint Schefter.
NOT THIS AGAIN.

Seriously dude? Before I believed you. Now, you post this RIGHT AFTER I put up the thing from TMZ. Come on man this is bull.

I sent a text to my friend.. I promise you, 100% this is what he told me. Btw, the TMZ.COM Link has been up for 3 hours on 49erswebzone.com! So i Could of posted this 3 hours ago!

Yeah because you weren't browsing the main page. Write after I post it in 9er talk you post this. How is Boldin on the Chiefs looking for you? Oh right it's not cuz they never got him, he went to BMore.

And McNabb is going to come here so he can mentor Nate Davis? LOL. Yeah he was going to help him out in the offseason, but come here so he can help a guy take his job? Fat chance. And there's no way in hell McNabb would want to go to the redskins, no wideouts and no oline. He'd get crushed.

First, nobody in the world even knew the CHIEFS were in the Hunt for Boldin. Now reports show they were the front-runners until the Ravens uped the ANTE! And you must admit, you never knew Chiefs wanted bolding?!

Secondly, I never said McNabb will come here. Im repeating what I was told...? I dont understand why its so conflicting to you? I just expressed myself to the source after reading the article! He said, he wasnt aware of it HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON...But McNabb would love to work with DAVIS, and playing with great players.

Thats it, he never solidified the ARTICLE YOU POSTED.

Not here to cause trouble, just sharing the wealth.

So Boldin was headed for the Redskins too? What the heck are you saying dude? You're all over the place. And I don't see any reports that he was headed for the Redskins or the Chiefs at all, only ones that said BMore wanted him.

Um Re-Read the post! It was the CHIEFS...check the reports...nobody knew they were involved.

Just please take it with a grain of salt.

I am not posting this because of the B.S. post you placed. That is a fakeeeee..IF YOU DIDNT REALIZE IT!

I posting this, because i called my SOURCE and he stated..

Their is no SOLIDITY TO THAT ARTICLE..but that MCNABB would choose: SF, MINN, WASH!

And in S.F. he would love to work with NATE DAVIS

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

take it with a grain of salt plz.

Dude you're making stuff up again. You changed the Redskins to the chiefs in your post before this one, and then you changed it in my quote. And now you're only saying this report from TMZ is a fake only after niners99 said it was in the other thread? Conveniently enough you left that out before he posted that. And now you're saying take it with a grain of salt "plz" like you're not confident it'll happen or what was supposedly said to you, just that you wanted to get it out there to get peoples attention. Give it up bro.

Im not confident what will happen????

And you know i was the first to report the chiefs, i wrote a typo by writing Redskins, because I was thinking of McNabb's destinations! You know I stated the chiefs wanted BOLDIN..so plz dont hide that.

Um, who was the first one to say April FOOLS?????? TO THAT THREAD..

Give up what?

Im just a fan..who is passing along what they heard!

I truthfully hope McNabb now gets traded...and states his reasoning.

but, I never said he is coming to SF at anypoint?

you changed it 4 minutes ago dude. You edited something AGAIN.

dude scroll up the page...

I was referring to your post that says "APRIL FOOLS" on this page:

edited at "01:57:30" or something like that. You only changed it after niners99 said that. Otherwise you would've had no reason to edit it. You only came up with this thread after I posted the thing from TMZ and it caught your attention. And then you started PMing me trying to convince me your source about mcnabb is legit. Give it up, like Nick says you aint Schefter.

Scroll down on that link and read my last comment!

MUAHAHAHAHA

GOTCHYAAAAA

you -->

me -->

When i report something I mean it tho..BTW, i made a compromise with the zoner heads to not announce any more source like info!

so that should of gave it away!

APRIL FOOLS BUDDY

MUAHAHAHAHA

GOTCHYAAAAA

you -->

me -->

When i report something I mean it tho..BTW, i made a compromise with the zoner heads to not announce any more source like info!

APRIL FOOLS BUDDY

Whatever, I'm not even mad. I just didn't think you were telling the truth and I was right so...

MUAHAHAHAHA

GOTCHYAAAAA

you -->

me -->

APRIL FOOLS BUDDY

Whatever, I'm not even mad. I just didn't think you were telling the truth and I was right so...

Im going to have a lot of 49er faithful hating me..once they click on the thread :)

I guess you get a small prize for holding firm to your feelings!

But, in all honesty MCNABB WILL NOT BE DONNING RED AND GOLD ..EVER....EVER!

MUAHAHAHAHA

GOTCHYAAAAA

you -->

me -->

APRIL FOOLS BUDDY

Im going to have a lot of 49er faithful hating me..once they click on the thread :)

Dude... I'm not sure what your deal is here in the Zone, but I've already learned you can't be trusted whatsoever. You're just someone who wants attention.
God close this thread f**king ppl ruin everything
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
God close this thread f**king ppl ruin everything

we need a night moderator...
Source: Dafaro is annoying
APRIL FOOOLSSSSS WEBZONEEE...

I GOTCHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

LOL

Read the title and said damn dan snyder is drooling over forking out a big payday to mcnab lol
The one that got me was a few yrs back! Andre johnson for a 3rd rd pick! I was like how the f**k we manage that! Bragging at work going playoffs here we come ha ha ha! Damn imagine johnson, crabs, vd, and gore!
That was to jacked up like taking candy from a baby but then I laughed

this was so f**king lame you should be banned.

and then shot.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Source: Dafaro is annoying

Source confirmed, I thought April Fool's jokes were supposed to be funny but this is just stupid. Can't explain why exactly, but this entire thread reminds me of something Officer Farva from Super Troopers would concoct.

[ Edited by ramanz16 on Apr 1, 2010 at 05:07:23 ]

MUAHAHAHAHA

GOTCHYAAAAA

you -->

me -->

APRIL FOOLS BUDDY

Umm no you won't. The Zone has pulled off MUCH more realistic April fools pranks in the past, your lame little April Fools thread will only piss noobs off, cause any Vet has seen MUCH better on this site.

It was soooo poor that I question the attempt to begin with. If anything you are going to piss vets off due to the lack of any real effort. I knew it was BS before I ever clicked the link......

You know what? Go dai. After thinking about it, your lame little April Fools thread friken ruined any chance the Webzone staff had of trying to pull a April Fools prank. Thanks for friken ruining it for us all!!

[ Edited by WINiner on Apr 1, 2010 at 05:17:36 ]
Share 49ersWebzone