There are 236 users in the forums

Source: Mcnabb prefers San Fran, Minn, or Washington!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
APRIL FOOOLSSSSS WEBZONEEE...

I GOTCHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

LOL

[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 1, 2010 at 02:02:54 ]
NOT THIS AGAIN.

Seriously dude? Before I believed you. Now, you post this RIGHT AFTER I put up the thing from TMZ. Come on man this is bull.

[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 1, 2010 at 01:39:58 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
NOT THIS AGAIN.

Seriously dude? Before I believed you. Now, you post this RIGHT AFTER I put up the thing from TMZ. Come on man this is bull.

I sent a text to my friend.. I promise you, 100% this is what he told me. Btw, the TMZ.COM Link has been up for 3 hours on 49erswebzone.com! So i Could of posted this 3 hours ago!
  • mod
  • Veteran
NOT THIS AGAIN.

Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
NOT THIS AGAIN.

I sent a text to my friend.. I promise you, 100% this is what he told me. Btw, the TMZ.COM Link has been up for 3 hours on 49erswebzone.com! So i Could of posted this 3 hours ago!

Yeah because you weren't browsing the main page. Write after I post it in 9er talk you post this. How is Boldin on the Chiefs looking for you? Oh right it's not cuz they never got him, he went to BMore.

And McNabb is going to come here so he can mentor Nate Davis? LOL. Yeah he was going to help him out in the offseason, but come here so he can help a guy take his job? Fat chance. And there's no way in hell McNabb would want to go to the redskins, no wideouts and no oline. He'd get crushed.
NOT THIS AGAIN.

Yeah because you weren't browsing the main page. Write after I post it in 9er talk you post this. How is Boldin on the Chiefs looking for you? Oh right it's not cuz they never got him, he went to BMore.

And McNabb is going to come here so he can mentor Nate Davis? LOL. Yeah he was going to help him out in the offseason, but come here so he can help a guy take his job? Fat chance. And there's no way in hell McNabb would want to go to the redskins, no wideouts and no oline. He'd get crushed.

First, nobody in the world even knew the CHIEFS were in the Hunt for Boldin. Now reports show they were the front-runners until the Ravens uped the ANTE! And you must admit, you never knew Chiefs wanted boldin?!

Oh btw, WHO REPORTED THE DAVID CARR SIGNING..TO THE EXACT MILLION DOLLAR RANGE?? And knew the 49ers overpaid him? --> ME

Secondly, I never said McNabb will come here. Im repeating what I was told...? I dont understand why its so conflicting to you? I just expressed myself to the source after reading the article! He said, he wasnt aware of it HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON...But McNabb would love to work with DAVIS, and playing with great players.

Thats it, he never solidified the ARTICLE YOU POSTED.

Not here to cause trouble, just sharing the wealth.

[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 1, 2010 at 02:05:59 ]
NOT THIS AGAIN.

First, nobody in the world even knew the Redskins were in the Hunt for Boldin. Now reports show they were the front-runners until the Ravens uped the ANTE! And you must admit, you never knew Chiefs wanted bolding?!

Secondly, I never said McNabb will come here. Im repeating what I was told...? I dont understand why its so conflicting to you? I just expressed myself to the source after reading the article! He said, he wasnt aware of it HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON...But McNabb would love to work with DAVIS, and playing with great players.

So Boldin was headed for the Redskins too? What the heck are you saying dude? You're all over the place. And I don't see any reports that he was headed for the Redskins or the Chiefs at all, only ones that said BMore wanted him.
NOT THIS AGAIN.

First, nobody in the world even knew the CHIEFS were in the Hunt for Boldin. Now reports show they were the front-runners until the Ravens uped the ANTE! And you must admit, you never knew Chiefs wanted bolding?!

So Boldin was headed for the Redskins too? What the heck are you saying dude? You're all over the place. And I don't see any reports that he was headed for the Redskins or the Chiefs at all, only ones that said BMore wanted him.

Um Re-Read the post! It was the CHIEFS...check the reports...nobody knew they were involved.

Just please take it with a grain of salt.

I am not posting this because of the B.S. post you placed. That is a fakeeeee..IF YOU DIDNT REALIZE IT!

I posting this, because i called my SOURCE and he stated..

Their is no SOLIDITY TO THAT ARTICLE..but that MCNABB would choose: SF, MINN, WASH!

And in S.F. he would love to work with NATE DAVIS

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

take it with a grain of salt plz.

[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 1, 2010 at 02:06:17 ]
NOT THIS AGAIN.

First, nobody in the world even knew the CHIEFS were in the Hunt for Boldin. Now reports show they were the front-runners until the Ravens uped the ANTE! And you must admit, you never knew Chiefs wanted bolding?!

Um Re-Read the post! It was the CHIEFS...check the reports...nobody knew they were involved.

I am not posting this because of the B.S. post you placed. That is a fakeeeee..IF YOU DIDNT REALIZE IT!

Their is no SOLIDITY TO THAT ARTICLE..but that MCNABB would choose: SF, MINN, WASH!

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

Dude you're making stuff up again. You changed the Redskins to the chiefs in your post before this one, and then you changed it in my quote. And now you're only saying this report from TMZ is a fake only after niners99 said it was in the other thread? Conveniently enough you left that out before he posted that. And now you're saying take it with a grain of salt "plz" like you're not confident it'll happen or what was supposedly said to you, just that you wanted to get it out there to get peoples attention. Give it up bro.

NOT THIS AGAIN.

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

Dude you're making stuff up again. You changed the Redskins to the chiefs in your post before this one, and then you changed it in my quote. And now you're only saying this report from TMZ is a fake only after niners99 said it was in the other thread? Conveniently enough you left that out before he posted that. And now you're saying take it with a grain of salt "plz" like you're not confident it'll happen or what was supposedly said to you, just that you wanted to get it out there to get peoples attention. Give it up bro.

Im not confident what will happen????

And you know i was the first to report the chiefs, i wrote a typo by writing Redskins, because I was thinking of McNabb's destinations! You know I stated the chiefs wanted BOLDIN..so plz dont hide that.

Um, who was the first one to say April FOOLS?????? TO THAT THREAD..

Give up what?

Im just a fan..who is passing along what they heard!

I truthfully hope McNabb now gets traded...and states his reasoning.

but, I never said he is coming to SF at anypoint?

[ Edited by DaFaro49ers on Apr 1, 2010 at 02:05:45 ]
NOT THIS AGAIN.

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

And you know i was the first to report the chiefs, i wrote a typo by writing Redskins, because I was thinking of McNabb's destinations! You know I stated the chiefs wanted BOLDIN..so plz dont hide that.

Give up what?

You are not Adam Schefter. Just stop.
NOT THIS AGAIN.

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

Give up what?

you changed it 4 minutes ago dude. You edited something AGAIN.
NOT THIS AGAIN.

THATS ALL I SAID!

THANK YOU ...

Good Night Zone..

Give up what?

you changed it 4 minutes ago dude. You edited something AGAIN.

dude scroll up the page...
LOL..

IM A BEAST ;)
Share 49ersWebzone