LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

2010 49ERS PRESEASON SCHEDULE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wait, wait wait... We get an actual NBC game? I think that's the first one we've gotten since they changed Sunday Night Football to NBC. Preseason or not, still good news.
How "Ironic"...the two most annoying games from last year and we play those teams to start off the year. Too damn funny!
Originally posted by Method:
Wait, wait wait... We get an actual NBC game? I think that's the first one we've gotten since they changed Sunday Night Football to NBC. Preseason or not, still good news.

If we got a preseason game on NBC then theres no doubt were getting a Sunday night game this year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pelos21:

If we got a preseason game on NBC then theres no doubt were getting a Sunday night game this year.

I hope so, Sunday night is the new Monday night.
we play the chargers and the radiers in the reg season too, will be interesting to see, since they are our last 2 preseason games, if we play them in the beginning of the reg season too
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
My least favorite phrase about the preseason. Vanilla

Holy s**t, we haven't been on NBC since the late 90's!

Totally, we had 5 PRO BOWLERS this year (the combined amount of a playoff team), there are a lot of stars on our team and we're the only ticket in the NFC West (as it stands). NBC would be retarded not to showcase a more than likely playoff team this year in us.

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 31, 2010 at 16:29:02 ]
This is great that were playing Indy. My dad is a huge Colts fan, so this will be s**t talking time! I thought I was gona have the bragging rights last year,but got let down big time.

The game against Minnesota has done been marked on calendar at home and will be marked on the calendar at work tomorrow. I'm taking off to watch my Niners.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Totally, we had 5 PRO BOWLERS this year (the combined amount of a playoff team), there are a lot of stars on our team and we're the only ticket in the NFC West (as it stands). NBC would be retarded not to showcase a more than likely playoff team this year in us.

word. Niners need to break tha cowgirls monopoly on SNF, MNF, TNF, SatNF, ThxgvNF, etc....
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

word. Niners need to break tha cowgirls monopoly on SNF, MNF, TNF, SatNF, ThxgvNF, etc....

lol...what an AF's ironic joke...("Go COwboys") :

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Apr 1, 2010 at 14:27:37 ]

Share 49ersWebzone