LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 137 users in the forums

Frank Gore Not Thrilled by a Three-Headed Backfield

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Frank Fore sucks and is on his last legs we need to draft Spiller. f**k Frank Gore whiny as baby cry

What the f**k are you talking about??? Gore sucks!!! If gore wasn't on this team we would have been worse than the raiders and lions these last 10 years. I'm all for drafting spiller but not to replace the tank.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

Frank Fore sucks and is on his last legs we need to draft Spiller. f**k Frank Gore whiny as baby cry

What the f**k are you talking about??? Gore sucks!!! If gore wasn't on this team we would have been worse than the raiders and lions these last 10 years. I'm all for drafting spiller but not to replace the tank.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

lol you're funny dude
Tell me 1 player who would love the idea of drafting a guy who would take reps away from him?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Tell me 1 player who would love the idea of drafting a guy who would take reps away from him?

Jamarcus Russell
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Jamarcus Russell

Touche

Jamarcus Russell

post of the week.

Jamarcus Russell

-9fA
That's totally understandable...but, Singletary needs to infuse more speed in the backfield, both as a RB and pass receiver. I think Dallas is the best model in the league...their 3-headed RB monster is very effective and they've found ways to make sure they all get PT.
Share 49ersWebzone