LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

This should boost your energy a little!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You look around the league, and it would be so nice to have an Andy Reid, Sean Payton, Brad Childress, Bill Belichick, Mike Shanny, or a Tom Coughlin, to name a few, over who we have. That way, adjustments are made during the game. No matter how "great" of a team we have, I just don't see our coaching staff out game planning Reid, Belichick, or heck even Falcons Coach Smith made us look like s**t. Even though I get excited constantly, I just have that little voice in the back of my head saying get ready for a let down.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
You look around the league, and it would be so nice to have an Andy Reid, Sean Payton, Brad Childress, Bill Belichick, Mike Shanny, or a Tom Coughlin, to name a few, over who we have. That way, adjustments are made during the game. No matter how "great" of a team we have, I just don't see our coaching staff out game planning Reid, Belichick, or heck even Falcons Coach Smith made us look like s**t. Even though I get excited constantly, I just have that little voice in the back of my head saying get ready for a let down.

theres always the one person that ruins the excitement thread!
lol

everything seems to be going good..finally we keep a coordinator, mike singletarys second year..with some experience..alex smith fresh and experienced from last season...crabtree,gore,davis all young playmakers. Defense is speechless..just a few tweaks in the draft and were good to go!
Originally posted by momoney925:

lol

everything seems to be going good..finally we keep a coordinator, mike singletarys second year..with some experience..alex smith fresh and experienced from last season...crabtree,gore,davis all young playmakers. Defense is speechless..just a few tweaks in the draft and were good to go!

It seems to me like Singletary is starting to succeed in changing the losing culture that's afflicted the Niners for so many years.

There are still naysayers and doubters but they sound alot hollower, and Singletary keeps pushing forward.

Alot to look forward to, as you say.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by momoney925:

lol

It seems to me like Singletary is starting to succeed in changing the losing culture that's afflicted the Niners for so many years.

There are still naysayers and doubters but they sound alot hollower, and Singletary keeps pushing forward.

Alot to look forward to, as you say.

for once i actually feel like we have a stable grounded team.
before i didnt feel like that with the coaching issues, confusion with qbs, injuries, etc.
we got this!
Oh phew, I thought this was gonna be another topic for that stupid fan video (using the annoyingly 'overused' Requiem for a Dream theme), full of hilarious grammatical errors.
Originally posted by pd24:
Smith looks and sounds like more of a leader.

It's about time, seems like I've watched him grow up overnight
Ray Brown seems like a good addition.
Originally posted by Draftology:
snyder sucks at the sled compared to staley

lol i thought the same thing
Crabtree
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Seems more confident...

I'm sure this guy was confident too.

Go away Debbie Downer .
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Seems more confident...

I'm sure this guy was confident too.

lol
Share 49ersWebzone