There are 301 users in the forums

Why is everyone complaning

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
they are on their periods

year-round
Why do people complain about people complaining?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Yeah, those who complain about complainers makes me want to complain!
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
I dont get it why people are B**hing about us not doing more in Free Agency. Why would we want to go out and spend abunch of money on like 2 DECENT players, when what we really need to do and are doing is save up money so we can Re-sign out Key players like
1. Patrick Willis
2. Vernon Davis
3. Dashon Goldson
4. Maybe Manny Lawson if we can afford it.
So just remember what we are building here we got alot of special players we need to keep..

All we do is re-sign, re-s9gn and re-sign. Everyone loves these deals every year because we are keeping these players and they think it's a cap friendly deal because their front loaded and cap friendly at the end. Which would be all good and fine if they actually got to the end of these deals. Keep giving these players front loaded deals and re-signing before the cap friendly parts kicks in isn't really helping a whole heck of a lot.

Then you run the risk of re-signing players that can be replaced earlier than you need to. Yes Patrick Willis is an obvious re-sign but he's really tthe only one on the whole team. You could make a case for Staley. But they are the only 2 IMO that can't wit to start negotiations during the last season of their contracts.

your an idiot staley has already been signed through 2017... wut about dashon goldson and vernon davis? expendable????

I heard dat..... makes you think doesn't it.......
Originally posted by 49erForLife420:
I dont get it why people are B**hing about us not doing more in Free Agency. Why would we want to go out and spend abunch of money on like 2 DECENT players, when what we really need to do and are doing is save up money so we can Re-sign out Key players like
1. Patrick Willis
2. Vernon Davis
3. Dashon Goldson
4. Maybe Manny Lawson if we can afford it.
So just remember what we are building here we got alot of special players we need to keep..

Our key defensive players might be tempted to leave soon if the offense doesn't start doing something. I'd be pissed if I played on that D. They are all paid men but WINNING is important. Defense does it's job day in and out. Offense...well...

What are people going to do when NE or another perrenial contender offers Willis a fat contract?? What about VD?? This team really needs to do something.

[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Mar 26, 2010 at 23:43:34 ]
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Because this is ninertalk where 90% of the posters are idiots who have no knowledge of football beyond Madden.

Absolutely correct.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Because this is ninertalk where 90% of the posters are idiots who have no knowledge of football beyond Madden.

this
Originally posted by HessianDud:

they are on their periods
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Yeah, those who complain about complainers makes me want to complain!

But it's the complainers of the complainers who are complaining about complaints who really complain too much.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame

Because they miss this guy?

You can discuss this in other threads without calling everyone out.
Share 49ersWebzone