LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

49ers Just took $6k from me AGAIN!! Is I Crazy??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erJim:
My goodness, I did it again. I just renewed my season seats. I think I am nuts. What do you all think? Was it a waste if money this season and do I have false hopes for a playoff game?

If you have to ask this question even ONCE then you need to pass those tix along to someone who will appreciate them more.

I'm perfectly willing to take em if you give em away.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Mar 26, 2010 at 19:18:53 ]
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
LOL. How can the ownership get people to pay that amount?

Well not every fan has their panties in a bunch as much as..............some people around here. One can still have a good time if their team doesn't win. When was the last time you made it to a Niner game?

lol, I have to say that we do have a great time at each tailgate and then the game and sometimes the after the game tailgate! hehehe. Can't put a price tag on everything.

Some people just don't get it. Too quick to cry about their bloody tampons to realize that people are actually having a good time at the games.

You can't put a price on the fun and memories concomitant with a Webzone tailgate!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Well not every fan has their panties in a bunch as much as..............some people around here. One can still have a good time if their team doesn't win. When was the last time you made it to a Niner game?

lol, I have to say that we do have a great time at each tailgate and then the game and sometimes the after the game tailgate! hehehe. Can't put a price tag on everything.

Some people just don't get it. Too quick to cry about their bloody tampons to realize that people are actually having a good time at the games.

FWIW, I've never heard you complaining about your bloody tampons, and I know you made it to at least one game last year, cuz I drove you there.

i made it to two games!! that one and the lions game
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You can't put a price on the fun and memories concomitant with a Webzone tailgate!

One of the dopest pictures I've ever taken:

And then it's always cool when the Matts come to the tailgate every year:

Damn Matt Barrows is f**king tiny.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Yup.
My daughters in college now and trying to get someone to go with me and use the other ticket is like pulling eye teeth. I use to take it personally but now I realize that there aren't that many die hard niner fans left.
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
My daughters in college now and trying to get someone to go with me and use the other ticket is like pulling eye teeth. I use to take it personally but now I realize that there aren't that many die hard niner fans left.

Hey man you need someone you PM me an if I can go, I'm there. But i would DEFINITELY have to have some advance notice. Still in school and can't just drop everything last minnit...

...well I could, but how responsible is that. Oh yes an I'm in Washington State too.

~Ceadder
Damn i need to move to San Fran and f**king tailgate s**t!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Damn i need to move to San Fran and f**king tailgate s**t!

yes you do!! Webzone tailgates are full of win!!

How much of an increase did you get from the new price structure?
Originally posted by cubanb:

$16 bucks a ticket per game. That sucks. But some had even more up to $50 a ticket per game. I had to let a few tickets go. Sad but thats the way it is. No one cry's in baseball.
Originally posted by cubanb:

$16 bucks a ticket per game. That sucks. But some had even more up to $50 a ticket per game. I had to let a few tickets go. Sad but thats the way it is. No one cry's in baseball.

I say you keep the tickets!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

yeah he is. someone should have put him on their shoulders so he could get a better view.

yeah well they raised every seat I had. Some people got off okay, not me tho. It was renew them or lose them. I was between a rock and a hard place. Not so sure I did the right thing. If they have a crappy season I could be in trouble with the boss.

haha this took me a second but when you said boss i thought boss why would he be mad. lol then it came to me like a blinding light that you ment the wife. hha
Share 49ersWebzone