LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

Possibility of getting Berry AND McNabb

Shop Find 49ers gear online
At first, i thought theres no reason for the Niners to consider trading up in the draft. But after reading this article, i became enamored with the possibility of getting Eric Berry AND Donovan McNabb. and its not as unlikely as you may think. If the niners wanted to do this they could LINK--------->http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest (Scroll down to where it says "Bold Move to win the Division")

Basically: the 49ers swap picks with Cleveland (the 13 pick and more picks for the 7th) The reason Cleveland might want to do this is because theyre rebuilding and might want to accumulate more picks.

To get McNabb, niners package the 17th pick to Philly.

Now, even i think a 1st round pick is too much for McNabb. But when it all comes down to it... We need to win. NOW. and i think trading up and drafting Berry and acquiring McNabb would definitely be a step in the right direction Thoughts?
How about.. Why not..
come on now
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
LOL so are we saying no because we dont want those players or we need to keep our pics orrrrrrrrrrr... are we jus saying no just to say no lol
Originally posted by eric90clark:
LOL so are we saying no because we dont want those players or we need to keep our pics orrrrrrrrrrr... are we jus saying no just to say no lol

We are saying no because some of us don't want McNabb.

We can't ignore the o-line AGAIN.
  • Montanilow
  • Info N/A
Just a completely random off the wall thought, but how about trading both number 1's and Alex Smith to Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers and then taking whatever best OT is available in the 2nd to play RT. McCarthy seems to be into Tebow for whatever reason, and we already know Rodgers can play behind a sh***y Oline.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

We are saying no because some of us don't want McNabb.

I see. what about keeping the 17th pick for Iupati That way we come out with Berry and Iupati. cuz in my opinion Berry is worth trading up for..
Originally posted by Montanilow:
Just a completely random off the wall thought, but how about trading both number 1's and Alex Smith to Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers and then taking whatever best OT is available in the 2nd to play RT. McCarthy seems to be into Tebow for whatever reason, and we already know Rodgers can play behind a sh***y Oline.

F*ck that, if we wanted Rodgers we shoulda taken him. We cant afford to give up 2 1'st round picks for him.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

We can't ignore the o-line AGAIN.

This is true
Originally posted by jreff22:

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone