Mcnabb our QB in 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Espn is reporting that the niners could be interested in mcnabb
IBTL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no ...... hes 33 and only getting older
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
InBeforeMcNabbChokes

If it happens and its a big "IF" he would be the best QB we had since Jeff Garcia. But for a 1st round pick is just ridiculous maybe a 2nd round round pick and one our QB's.
if he cant lead a perennial winner to a title, he cant lead us to a title.

waste of money, waste of time. hes old, hes overrated, hes a whiny excuse maker.

hes a short term option for a team thats not playing for SB or total failure next year. we will end up like the Tards when he retired. dont stunt smiths progression hes finally making.

worst. idea. ever.

[ Edited by Niners99 on Mar 25, 2010 at 13:29:46 ]
Why can't we just accept that the niners will not get mcnabb. He even said he wants to go to the cards. Of course some teams are interested, but mcnabb can stay in Philly.

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

ROFL
NOM NOM NOM MCNABB

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

waste of money, waste of time. hes old, hes overrated, hes a whiny excuse maker.

hes a short term option for a team thats no playing for SB or total failure next year. we will end up like the Tards when he retired. dont stunt smiths progression hes finally making.

worst. idea. ever.

Let me ask you a question, and just answer it without calling me a retard.

You say we are not playing for a Superbowl.

If we trade a 2nd for McNabb, draft a RT with one of our 1st round picks, and trade the other 1st round pick for Brandon Marshall, and get a PR/KR in the 3rd round, do you think we would be a top 3 or 4 team in the NFC?

I think we would be top 3.
ibtl offseason
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by Niners99:

hes a short term option for a team thats no playing for SB or total failure next year. we will end up like the Tards when he retired. dont stunt smiths progression hes finally making.[

worst. idea. ever.

Let me ask you a question, and just answer it without calling me a retard.

You say we are not playing for a Superbowl.

If we trade a 2nd for McNabb, draft a RT with one of our 1st round picks, and trade the other 1st round pick for Brandon Marshall, and get a PR/KR in the 3rd round, do you think we would be a top 3 or 4 team in the NFC?

I think we would be top 3.

Share 49ersWebzone