LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Steve Young as a GM?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
He would have to work his way up for a while before being the GM. I would gladly give him a scouting position.
Originally posted by BrentJonzin:
He wants to buy the team, and Singletary would be let go cause he would want to build a WCO team.

You know what, as much as I like Singletary, I'd much rather have Steve Young OWN the team.

Never gonna happen though.
Sure, why not? His whole career has led up to this point... he'd be a great talent evaluator.

NOT!

Yet another reason for me to hate Niner Talk in the offseason.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by lamontb:
this has to be a joke
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wha I think its cool they could then bring in Rice WR coach Joe QB coach Rathman...

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

If we didn't have these threads you hate so much, this place would be dead in the offseason. What would you like to talk about David Carr? Do you want to discuss if Alex Smith will have a comp % over 60% again? Do you want to discuss how we all became niner fans, or the first niner game we went to?
Share 49ersWebzone