There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MM's once a month sucking of Alex

I partially blame MM for the fans love affair with Alex Smith. Alex may or may not have a good season, most likely it will be average at best. But it sure does seem like MM goes out of his way at least once month to praise Alex and build up false hope in him.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/03/why-alex-smith-deserves-yorks-vote-of-confidence.html
  • yummy12
  • Info N/A
Totally Agree! MM is the biggest Smith homer around! Every article he is defending Smith. Smith could throw 6 picks and MM would defend him still.

[ Edited by yummy12 on Mar 24, 2010 at 12:26:43 ]
Is it really that unwarranted guys? Alex deserves this season to finish what we've started. After that, we'll see.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Is it really that unwarranted guys? Alex deserves this season to finish what we've started. After that, we'll see.

I never said he didn't. Im just referring to how much of a cheerleader MM is for him.
MM be trippin. And he also needs to stop it with those horrible mock drafts he puts up.

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Mar 24, 2010 at 12:30:46 ]
Originally posted by jreff22:

Is that the guy from the Micheal Oher movie ?
LOL! Of course Warner is conspicuously left out of those statistics. I know the argument is CURRENT NFC West QBs. I don't think the comparison is fair however. If you give Bulger or Hasslebeck our offense - even with its horrible OL, I wonder if stats would have been similar or hair better.

We'll see - I'm willing to give him this season provided the OL is fixed.

[ Edited by NinerGM on Mar 24, 2010 at 12:39:27 ]
Originally posted by susweel:

I think Jonas Jennings grew his hair and shaved his beard.

[ Edited by bigmike55 on Mar 24, 2010 at 12:32:13 ]
Originally posted by susweel:

Thanks for reminding me, that movie just came out on blue ray
MM is cool , but he does take the homer route everytime. I mean did he seriously write this with a straight face. "Take a look at the statistics for all the current quarterbacks in the NFC West. Smith posted the best numbers of anyone who saw significant playing time in 2009."
LOL I knew this thread would be made by susweel.

-9fA
I blame unedumcated fans for the hate of Alex!
H.O.F.