LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Eddie D influence on the current GM vacancy?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Does anyone think that Eddie D is in Jeds head and had any influence on the departure of McCloughan? From what I remember about Eddie D as an owner, Scot did not fit the mold of the type of GM Eddie D liked. Do any of you think that he had any outside influence or "advice" for his nephew?
I personally don't think Eddie D had anything to do with this..But since we are the topic, how about changing Jed York's name now..to let's say Jeddie Y or something similar
If you need your uncle in order to fire somebody then this team is really lost. Nope.
I WISH Eddie D had something to do with all of this.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
I personally don't think Eddie D had anything to do with this..But since we are the topic, how about changing Jed York's name now..to let's say Jeddie Y or something similar

or maybe Jed..WHY???
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

or maybe Jed..WHY???

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I WISH Eddie D had something to do with all of this.

Look, I don't hate Jed or the Yorks in general, but how about selling the team back to Eddie, or is he still banned or whatever his punishment is. It's been a while and I don't quite remember the details.

Jork?
There's something NONE of us are privy to that happened. Scotty coulda banged sing's daughter for all we know....or exposed himself to the players at halftime by dropping his trousers....err wait....
We'll prolly never know the EXACT reason scotty is being canned. But I bet it's pretty juicy. It'd better be..why else would they fire him with less than a month to go before the draft. Something smells fishy.........and it might be Scotty's Privates!
Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:

Jork?

Originally posted by JizzmasterZero:
There's something NONE of us are privy to that happened. Scotty coulda banged sing's daughter for all we know....or exposed himself to the players at halftime by dropping his trousers....err wait....
We'll prolly never know the EXACT reason scotty is being canned. But I bet it's pretty juicy. It'd better be..why else would they fire him with less than a month to go before the draft. Something smells fishy.........and it might be Scotty's Privates!

.......and less than 75 days before a crucial new stadium vote. Bingo!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nah, this was just some s**t tha McClueless did.
F%ck Jed York. What has that little piece of sh&t ever done for this franchise. He's not Eddie D.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
F%ck Jed York. What has that little piece of sh&t ever done for this franchise. He's not Eddie D.

What have you done for the franchise except for cry?

Jed has a year since he took over . He's 28 .
Share 49ersWebzone