LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

The San Francisco 49ers "State of the Franchise" Address (EDITED for the 7/27)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
that was a big endorsement for Alex Smith.... all you haters, you got atleast one more year!
Answered virtually nothing.
Well at least we know Jed nor Paraag will be our GM anytime soon.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Jed just promised he won't be the GM nor will Paraag ever be the GM. That is good news

makes me feel a little better
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Can someone who listened AND can spell tell me if MS was fired for a PERSONAL reason or for PERSONNEL reasons??????

personal

Thanks.
I'm guessing that Scot's marital issues were interfering with his draft homework?
media people can be such douces. they all think its tmz or something, if you know he won't talk about it ask something else, don't just reword the same questions for 20 minutes.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Jed just promised he won't be the GM nor will Paraag ever be the GM. That is good news

Enter Bill Cowher

We wish! That would be awesome though.
Can someone who listened AND can spell tell me if MS was fired for a PERSONAL reason or for PERSONNEL reasons??????

personal

Thanks.

singletary was fired?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Enter Bill Cowher

Wtf does Cowher know about being a GM. Just because the dude was good coach don't mean he can be a GM.

I'm sorry....That's a private personnel question....won't be answering any of those....
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by Nes49:
"Personal" matters....NOT "PERSONNEL" MATTERS....so ScottyMac divorces is the cause?

That or he was caught fapping to Anime at work.

can U fap to anime? Really?

Wha? You want me to go try, now?

Yah try now, I will set up a conference call.

PayPal or it don't happen.....
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Maybe it's me but Jed came off as a dick.

First time I have ever heard coming across as a dick but he did in this interview.

personal

if i remember correctly, Jed said that if it wasn't for the Personal reasons, he would not have been let go
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
media people can be such douces. they all think its tmz or something, if you know he won't talk about it ask something else, don't just reword the same questions for 20 minutes.

Exactly.
Share 49ersWebzone