LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

The San Francisco 49ers "State of the Franchise" Address (EDITED for the 7/27)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
The 49ers are in negotiations with Larry Ellison for purchasing the team.

F**k Larry Ellison, I`ll bet whatever sports franchise he buy`s fails hard because he will run it like a business....

i call bs

me too!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by PTulini:
mattbarrows: Baalke "fully expects" remaining draft picks to sign by the end of the week. Rookies report to camp on Friday

No offense P, but what else did you expect him to say.

I thought one of the most telling signs was when Sing was talking and he mentioned foundational type players like Willis, V.Davis and Goldson. In context it seemed to me that he is very very high on Goldson.

I bet money he signs and Manny walks. Give me Davis and Goldson in contract and I'd be happy. I love Lawson, but I think it's over.

That's a really positive outlook man.

As for Manny Lawson, I personally think this is a "make or break" year for Manny. He was originally drafted to sack the opposing QB and he hasn't exactly done that (12 sacks in 4 seasons) to this point. Unless he hits double digit sacks in 2010 and can make an impact, I believe Manny's days with the 49ers are numbered. In my opinion, I believe he would be a better fit in a 4-3 defensive scheme!
anyone know where i can get a cheap authentic jersey? i want a willis jersey. thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone