There are 240 users in the forums

What is the non-football related event that led to GM Scott McCoughlan firing ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is the non-football related event that led to GM Scott McCoughlan firing ?

Personaly puting together what has transpired so far and doing my "Monk" :

1- divorce (not serious enough to lose a job)
2- talking about family and ...
3- ... not spending time with family immediately after dismissal - going to a basketball game (man that smells extramarital affair)
4- firing - still not official (serious reason)
5- Already talks about landing elsewhere for a new job (exluding i think drinking problems and medical condition)
6- Abruptiness of the decision - Yorkie changing is flight schedule from London (in favor of a clash or a event that occured days ago and not weeks)

I would say he had a sexual misconduct with one of the employees.
And i wouldn't exlude a power struggle/footballl related problem cos when an organisation say so loud (via the press) it's non-related well ... maybe it is !
York and York Jr. and Marathe are retards.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Personaly puting together what has transpired so far and doing my "Monk" :

1- divorce (not serious enough to lose a job)
2- talking about family and ...
3- ... not spending time with family immediately after dismissal - going to a basketball game (man that smells extramarital affair)
4- firing - still not official (serious reason)
5- Already talks about landing elsewhere for a new job (exluding i think drinking problems and medical condition)
6- Abruptiness of the decision - Yorkie changing is flight schedule from London (in favor of a clash or a event that occured days ago and not weeks)

I would say he had a sexual misconduct with one of the employees.
And i wouldn't exlude a power struggle/footballl related problem cos when an organisation say so loud (via the press) it's non-related well ... maybe it is !

You think too much, just have faith and trust the ownership and senior management to sort things out.
A medical condition which led to drinking/drug problems, which led to an affair and ultimately a divorce, causing an absence of mind at work, which led to a personality conflict with the Yorks.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Mar 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
York and York Jr. and Marathe are retards.

Naw, homos..
Wait I want a divorce. Wot a total load of BS and an over indulgentmenttightass of simple issues relating to.. oh wait I forget wot I wanna say now..

Oh well......
GO NINERS!!!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Mar 20, 2010 at 3:27 AM ]
A gay affair.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
A gay affair.

You said it BF, or did I? Can't rerumba, so sumtang...

All I wanna du is tune myself to D unrelenting infinitely intelligent converasacei disini!

If I write like this will I be accepted into the brohud of tattoo wearers in Kalimantan?

How I miss the Golden Era of our Niners..

Everyday we become the bearers of stupidity throughout the NFL. Fantastic.

Id wud be bout time to strt a tread on the New Wave of the vry spessial thoughts of "The Oprah way of Football Organization".

But first you must pay $29.95 to enter..

Laughing in the face of stupidity. Or is it the other way around?

Uhhh... GO NINERS!!
  • Veteran
Lets leave this one alone zoners. I never cared for SM, but if he really has some personal problems, then we should respect the man's privacy.
Well this is certainly a unique poll

• yummy12
  • Info N/A
Who cares. He's no longer part of the team. Move on peeps...
He was seen swashbuckling with Tiger Woods..
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
You can talk about this (as is already being done) in the official thread. This poll will only lead to the same discussions anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone