Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Esco:

Is that David Carr???

lel

This was his part time job in the offseason.

Y'all really need to stop quoting that picture.

Damn it.

Is she a Niner fan who just heard about our last two weeks?
i've heard this way too much, i'll just watch the games and see what happens.
We have been a NFC power house for the past few seasons. Please do not insult the franchise by calling the power house as the next Cinderella.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Esco:

Is that David Carr???

lel

I think david would look better in makeup and a wig!
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
One game at a time.
totally agree, except we all expect at least playoffs and 1 or 2 rounds advance
Originally posted by genus49:
All I know is last time we were the trendy pick to be the breakout team - see SI issue heading into 08 I think. It didn't turn out so hot.

also going into the '07 season.
Originally posted by jed_york:
We have been a NFC power house for the past few seasons. Please do not insult the franchise by calling the power house as the next Cinderella.

noob.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by jed_york:

noob.

POWER HOUSE
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by Dominate:
The QBs in the NFC west could possibly be the worst in the NFL. Advantage Niners!

JaMarcus Russell / Gradowski
Kyle Orton
Phillip Rivers
Matt Cassel

Apart from Rivers, that's not much to write home about either.

Alex Smith
Matt Leinart
Marc Bulger
Matt Hasselbeck

I think it's a push between the two Western divisions.

LOL. You just excluded 25% of the sample to make your point.

Bulger wasn't bad when his team wasn't bad, along with Hasselbeck. At minimum, Rivers is no better now with his team of superstars than Hasselbeck or Bulger were when their teams didn't suck.

With that said, I'm glad they all suck now, and I hope that Smith can find a way to distance himself from this group.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
i've heard this way too much, i'll just watch the games and see what happens.

You can't do that! It's not about the game, its all about how the team performs on paper! PAPER!
  • yummy12
  • Info N/A
i think a lot will depend on who we take in the draft...since we didn't spend anything in free agency...
only if we fix our O line
  • cupcheck
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49ers_4ever:
We are not ready....We are very late in getting to the playoffs. That's an expectation I have had for years now......But deep into playoffs..I just don't see it. If you realistically see us as being comparable to the 1981 'Cinderella's', please point that out to me.

I'll give it a shot... IF the QB plays far above his average, the coach has another yr. under his belt, the OL coach can match his mentor, 3 starters & good depth out of this draft,running game stays strong, defense pulls more than their share & the fans aren't gun shy from the resent heartache but really believe in the progress,it may resemble it.
I think the team has a shot at being decent next year. I read that Seattles Mike Holmgren has been reaching out to Philly non-stop to get Kolby or Mcnabb. If Seattle gets a good QB things might be a battle. I wish the 49ers had Seattles front office.
Share 49ersWebzone