LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Paraag Marathe Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This guy stared down the evil Eugene Parker last year, got Crabtree to his senses, and scored a victory for the draft slotting process. He is NFL Management's savior.

What more do you guys want?
Originally posted by Winners:
I'm in. The guys a salary cap genius. The Cardinals are losing players left and right because of bad contracst. We have players locked in.

Paraag + Carr = championship!!!

WTF...does that have to do with evaluating players?
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by Winners:
I'm in. The guys a salary cap genius. The Cardinals are losing players left and right because of bad contracst. We have players locked in.

Paraag + Carr = championship!!!

WTF...does that have to do with evaluating players?

That's what I don't get. WTF does signing contracts and negotiating have to do with how a player uses his quick turning ability to cover better or where a players lacks football knowledge when you watch him on film...how quickly can a player tell you the details on what to do if the guy next to him goes left instead of right in a given scheme and what he should do to make up or help his teammate.
We need:

Originally posted by Joecool:
I can believe Paraage being an opportunistic cold player in the business world. You don't go to someone who has nothing to do with football to near GM power this fast without whispering in the man in power's ears and throwing people under the bus.

Absolutely, no doubt about it. I see it all the time in the large corporation I work for. Unfortunately many times those people that get in the ears of their executive sponsers rise to their level of incompetence, making the job a mess for eveyone else beneath them.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by Joecool:
I can believe Paraage being an opportunistic cold player in the business world. You don't go to someone who has nothing to do with football to near GM power this fast without whispering in the man in power's ears and throwing people under the bus.

Absolutely, no doubt about it. I see it all the time in the large corporation I work for. Unfortunately many times those people that get in the ears of their executive sponsers rise to their level of incompetence, making the job a mess for eveyone else beneath them.

Welcome to the 49ers!
I wanna infiltrate his office, pull down my pants, fart in his iced tea and then run outta there like a retarded muthaf**ka.
Hire Cowher and pay him what he wants or forever suck it!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Paraag for GM !!!!

i.W.o.

Indian World Order !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mex49
Not so sure about this guy anymore. How hard is it to find a guy with math skills

Originally posted by BigDaddy:
Hire Cowher and pay him what he wants or forever suck it!
I would hope that by now the Yorks have learned not to hire someone for a position that he has never held before and has no track record of success with it.
Share 49ersWebzone