LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Which game would you like us to play in primetime?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which game would you like us to play in primetime?

I hope we get to start the season @ SD on MNF's double header. They always do a late game on the West Coast. Also San Diego always starts slow. But with LT leaving they might not be deemed worth of prime time, but they still should be a good team.

If we follow the pattern of the last couple years we will get a MNF game @ Ari, since we hosted last year's MNF with them.

Either way I hope we get 2 or 3 games on NFLN because Alex Smith is undefeated on NFLN!!!
[ Edited by global_nomad on Mar 17, 2010 at 7:22 PM ]
I just hope we get some home primetime games and I hope we don't open up the season against the cards because that's getting old.
Beating the defending super bowl champs on mnf would be pretty cool.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
San Diego would be a sweet Primetime game.
Arizona. Only because I don't want to be embarrassed by GB or NO lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I just hope we get some home primetime games and I hope we don't open up the season against the cards because that's getting old.

I know, it's like 3 straight years that we open up with them and play them on Monday Night. I hope it's against SD cause it's less than a 2 hour drive
All of them. Especially the ones that would normally be shown at 10 or 11 am Pacific.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
the superbowl!

GB, because I will always have a hate for them.

Not ari, because thats the only team we seem to get every year in primetime...
Not NO, PHI or ATL because they will rape us again.

New Orleans ofcourse they are the super bowl champs and I would love to see how our 49ers measure up plus we owe them they have kicked our a$$ for the past few years. If not NO than Philly they are in the same realm in terms of owning the 49ers of late. We need to beat a good team other than Arizona in primetime if we want some respect!
  • RedAndGOLDson49
  • Info N/A
Vs the Defending champs Saints would be sick. The more prime time games we play the better I work till 5 on Sundays :( thank god for Tivo and vacation time lol
[ Edited by RedAndGOLDson49 on Mar 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM ]
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Word. More time to tailgate.
the raiders
Share 49ersWebzone