LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

Presenting Frank Gore of 2009

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Worked on this video last night. Let me know what you guys think.

I just uploaded it to, so i'm not sure if quality will be at a 100%.

But Once again, Frank Gore is the man, and he has done another 1000 yd season.

Enjoy!
Nice vid!!!

It just blows my mind that the majority of the zone wants to draft Spiller and take carries away from this beast. Nobody explodes through the hole like Gore, Nobody!
Originally posted by Dominate:
Nice vid!!!

It just blows my mind that the majority of the zone wants to draft Spiller and take carries away from this beast. Nobody explodes through the hole like Gore, Nobody!

I concur.
that video's SICKKKK!

lovin the track too
Frank Gore is the man. One thing i noticed and liked is in a olt of the highlights Crabtree is doing a pretty good job of blocking down the field
  • cgida
  • Veteran
Nice job on the video. It is good to see the Beast we have in Gore but sad to think everyone is ready to turn the page on him. The guy is not slowing down and is getting better. Give him a line and he will be spectacular!!!

Great video.
Great Video. Frank is the man!

How good will Frank be WHEN the Niners improve the offensive line? I can't wait to see........
man, i forgot how well the niners played the colts. just couldn't finish em off.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Nice vid!!!

I concur.

I don't want to take this to take away from NinerDreamer's video (which is awesome), but there's plenty of reasons why we need a legit backup to Gore ASAP.

First, Coffee isn't a backup RB in this league IMO, he just wasn't good enough.

For the reasons we need a backup:

1) Gore is a great running back in this league, that's a given. Another given is that he's more injury prone then any player on our team. Dude is assured of being injured for up to 3 or 4 games every damn season. He had one healthy season, and that was his first, but since then he's been missing plenty of games.

2) Sometimes Gore has a huge run into our red-zone, and our offense can't score because we have no running-game since Gore is too tired to come back in. That's sad. Dude only gets tired because he plays every down.

3) If Gore had a legit backup, we wouldn't have to be so scared whenever he went down, which is pretty often. Coffee and Robinson just weren't getting it done. I think we need Gore should have 75% of the carries while another back has 25%.

4) We have a huge need for KR/PR, and Spiller is, as long as being the best RB, one of the best KR/PR in the NCAA. I'd LOVE this guy as our pick.

Put Gore behind a line like the Jets have and he WILL rush for over 2000 yards. This man is a beast!
Sick video i agree frank is a flat out beast.. But i think us drafting cj will make frank alot better, cj brings something frank cant which is change of pace. Alot of teams are having 2 back system.

*Chris Johnson & Lendale white
* Deangelo Williams & Jonathon Stewart
* Joesph Addai & Donald Brown
* Brandon Jacobs & Ahmad Bradshaw
* Ray Rice & Willis Mcgahee
* Reggie Bush & Pierre Thomas
* AP & Chester Taylor ( last season )
* LT and Darren Sproles ( last season )
* Marion Barber & Feliex Jones

Thats just off top of my head. But like i said Frank is the man im ready to see him run wild next year
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Put Gore behind a line like the Jets have and he WILL rush for over 2000 yards. This man is a beast!

No doubt, and this is why we need some new linemen.
Great video, I cant wait for next season and see what frank can do behind a (hopefully) improved o-line.
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Nice vid!!!

I concur.

I don't want to take this to take away from NinerDreamer's video (which is awesome), but there's plenty of reasons why we need a legit backup to Gore ASAP.

First, Coffee isn't a backup RB in this league IMO, he just wasn't good enough.

For the reasons we need a backup:

1) Gore is a great running back in this league, that's a given. Another given is that he's more injury prone then any player on our team. Dude is assured of being injured for up to 3 or 4 games every damn season. He had one healthy season, and that was his first, but since then he's been missing plenty of games. 2) Sometimes Gore has a huge run into our red-zone, and our offense can't score because we have no running-game since Gore is too tired to come back in. That's sad. Dude only gets tired because he plays every down.

3) If Gore had a legit backup, we wouldn't have to be so scared whenever he went down, which is pretty often. Coffee and Robinson just weren't getting it done. I think we need Gore should have 75% of the carries while another back has 25%.

4) We have a huge need for KR/PR, and Spiller is, as long as being the best RB, one of the best KR/PR in the NCAA. I'd LOVE this guy as our pick.

Gore has missed 5 games in 5 years, what are you talking about?
Share 49ersWebzone