LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Vernon Davis on Twitter Today...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:
All comments posted by VernonDavis85 on Friday, March 12 ...

Quote:
Back home in dc where I grew up, a nearbye high school just hired all women to coach the varsity football team. That is rediculous

Quote:
A woman can't relate to a boy like a man can in my opinion! What do you all think about that? They even have a woman strength coach.

Quote:
I'm not putting those women down I'm just saying i don't think it's going to work in that sc environment. I'm sure boys are transfering

Quote:
Football is a mans sport way, not woman. That's why there is cheerleading and other things.

Quote:
Females can do anything, but a boy will respond to a man better than a woman when partcipating in this game of football.

Quote:
Women I know y'all are getting mad but I'm just saying! It's just a different dynamic.

Quote:
You show me a woman that can run a better route than Jerry Rice then I'll will let her be my coach

Quote:
I wish the woman coaches all the luck in the world and hope they become successful at what they are doing. I agree, anything is possible.

Does Vernon need to be careful about what he says?

Yeah he really needs to watch what he sez. I mean he's really hurting a lot of people and doing a lot of damage here with his opinions that females coaching young men is a dumb idea. That is some serious shiz.

Freak, who cares what he tweets? If you get your panties in a wad over that then may I suggest trying some different forums to hang out at.
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:
VernonDavis85: I'm driving this car tomorrow in celebration of our new stadium. I'm excited can't wait to play in it.

Nice ride!
Krizay, you ride VD's butt but seemingly give Dockett (a total tool) a pass. Yeah sure, you betcha.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Krizay, you ride VD's butt but seemingly give Dockett (a total tool) a pass. Yeah sure, you betcha.

He's still upset we didn't draft Michael Huff.
Share 49ersWebzone