Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
when i think of shaun hill i think of

"it came down like a punt"

So do I!

It kinda sums him up nicely, doesn't it?

no it doesn't....only to the fake childish 9er fans, who are just overall disrespectful....most likely in real life as well.

Being a 9er fan, I am embarrassed of these idiots representing my beloved 49ers online.....but I understand that every other team has their own, so I try to accept it.

LOL, I like Shaun Hill i never hated the guy thats just the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of Shaun Hill. I was very pleased with the way he performed for us but his time has come and gone.

No called you names or attacked you so to call us fake, childish,and idiots...well ill let you finish the rest

I wasn't specifically talking about you or the guy I quoted....if you feel I'm talking about you, go back to your post history and if you match up then, well that is that.

I just feel these same "fans" are the ones who are disrespectful to players or coaches AS SOON as they are not with the team anymore....for no any needed reason....you don't have to kiss their arse or whatever...but no need to put BS about what ever player.

the reason I use the word fake is because there are people like these said fans in real life who smile at you because they have a need for you...but as soon as you are not needed in their eyes, they'll stab you in the back if they feel they need to.....

so yes, these are fake people...

look I have been hard on Alex in the past, mostly with Facts and #s to back up what I say..... but if he ever left the team, I am not going to go out of my way to Slam the guy or put baby hands pics or whatever...

maybe I'm just getting old now. (turning 29 this year)
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Personally, I am going to miss Shaun Hill. His play wasn't pretty, but he truly has heart. Anybody else gonna miss having him on the team?

x2
I wish him great success!
Shaun Hill is a class act. If you want to see what his teammates thought of him, check out any of the "JoeShow" videos at 49ers.com ...he's a special dude. And he won some games for us, to boot.

San Diego, Detroit, Chicago...whoever gets him gets a good teammate and a decent QB. I wish him well.
  • HearstStiffarm
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

Personally, I am going to miss Shaun Hill. His play wasn't pretty, but he truly has heart. Anybody else gonna miss having him on the team?

x2
I wish him great success!
haha High Five!
I liked Shaun in his short time on this poor offense, but to glamourize what he accomplished is a disservice to good qbs in the league.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
The guy is a scrub, whether he is a nice guy who tries hard or not. Odd, all the praise heaped on him as he is heading out the door, that wasn't there when he was playing.
Kind of like when someone everyone hates dies and then people have nothing but praise for them when they are dead.
I love how everyone was on his nuts prior to this season starting and now everyone hates him. The guy won some games for us end of story. Who gives a s**t if his arm wasn't too strong...the guy won a couple of games and proved that its possible to go from being a third stringer to being a starting Qb. I for one will really miss him. He was a class act and a great locker-room presence.
when i think of shaun hill i think of

"it came down like a punt"

yeah i wont ever forget those words. lol. He did some good things for our team, just couldnt be the guy, that a lot wanted him to be. It showed that because you have a what 10 and so winning record. that when broken down it still isnt sayin much. He pretty much got replaced for the same reason why he never started for any other team. And thats because of his lack of arm strength.

I wish Hill the best, but it's funny i laughed cuz only our team started him, and even now when about to be traded, it's in the essence of a backup. So he just is what he is. and good luck to him. He's a top notch backup in this league.
Share 49ersWebzone