There are 180 users in the forums

I propose a question for you all

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by English:
Boobies
caca con pelos
Women are soft.
I can see both situations being possible. The best thing for Alex is probably a change of scenery but the niners dont wanna see that. Plus Carr hasnt really got a shot since the texans gig and he has the tools to play well.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Burritos for lunch
A womans breasts feels like bags of sand
[ Edited by valrod33 on Mar 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM ]
My daughter got 100 on her spelling test this morning
here's what you need to look at:

Smith is in a contract year with the 49ers. I think the 49ers are waiting this one out because now we will surely see what Smith can bring to the table as a professional.

Car signed a 2 year deal. I really think management is also keeping any eye out on certain QB's for next year hence McNabb.

Yep McNabb.

This is most likely his last year there. why trade a 2nd round for him when you can get him as a FA next year.
Then sign him to a 3-4 year deal & he can groom or give whoever we bring in as a rookie qb to let that qb grow a bit. wether its nate davis or someone else
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I like turtles.
Originally posted by Niners99:
i got a good proposition too...

ok, so lets say Alex Smith falls flat on his face. (i hope it doesnt happen). and David Carr comes in. then CARR falls flat on HIS face. lets say in this scenario Nate Davis is on IR. now, David Baas reveals to coach Sing that he played a little QB back in HS, and did quite well.

IF David Baas had to be the emergency QB, and he came in and led us to the playoffs, would the fanbase still hate Baas for sucking balls at G even though he was drafted top 40? would he get a new contract?

just some things to think about.

Originally posted by English:
Boobies

oh yeah, I like boobies
Up in smoke
Thats where my money goes
In my lungs
and sometimes up my nose
When troubled times
Begin to bother me
I take a toke
and all my cares