There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dashon Goldson negotiating extension...

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:
You're hearing it from me first as a Webzone Exclusive......

I have recently been in contact with a rep for Dashon and arranged an interview. I just received an email informing me that Dashon is currently in contract negotiations for an extension.

As soon as everything gets finalized, I will be able to run my piece. Just wanted to give you guys the 411 BEFORE you hear it ANYWHERE else......

Now that the lockout is back in place, the negotiations will have to stop!!!

And no one who likes the team would report these negotiations if they were happening.

HINT HINT!!!!!

[ Edited by buck on May 1, 2011 at 12:34:32 ]
Originally posted by buck:
You're hearing it from me first as a Webzone Exclusive......

I have recently been in contact with a rep for Dashon and arranged an interview. I just received an email informing me that Dashon is currently in contract negotiations for an extension.

As soon as everything gets finalized, I will be able to run my piece. Just wanted to give you guys the 411 BEFORE you hear it ANYWHERE else......

Now that the lockout is back in place, the negotiations will have to stop!!!

And no one who likes the team would report these negotiations if they were happening.

HINT HINT!!!!!

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Got a question?

Currently? I hope the league doesn't find out about this.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Originally posted by Shaj:
LOL, the original post with inside information was in March 2010.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by matt49er:
says here: http://www.csnbayarea.com/01/11/11/Maiocco-A-look-at-49ers-free-agents/landing.html?full_args=01/11/11/Maiocco-A-look-at-49ers-free-agents/landing&blockID=389023&feedID=5936

that Goldston should be coming back. he graded out high, not all about the INTs. I think he has alot of potential and should def be brought back.

Not alot of changes need to be made especially on D bring back Franklin/Spikes/Goldston. Grab a QB/RG/CB and edge passrusher between FA and the draft and this team is set.

I don't know how they grade that out. When you have a bottom-10 ranked pass defense, the FS is a huge part of that problem.

Also, Goldson is one of the more poorest tacklers on the team. In addition, when he asked to blitz, it's not uncommon to see him completely whiff on the QB.

Just an overrated FS.

-9fA

I hear ya man I hope he's gone 2
Rosenhaus represents six players on the 49ers, including safety Dashon Goldson. Two league sources told CSNBayArea.com that Goldson turned down a five-year, $25 million offer from the 49ers to test the free-agent market. The 49ers removed the offer from the table and signed veteran safety Donte Whitner to a three-year deal. When Goldson received little interest on the free-agent market, the 49ers re-signed Goldson to a one-year, $2 million contract.
Read more: Gore's new contract includes no risks for 49ers
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/02/11/Gores-new-contract-includes-no-risks-for/landing.html?full_args=09/02/11/Gores-new-contract-includes-no-risks-for/landing&blockID=558206&feedID=5936

What a friggin idiot!! LOL
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Rosenhaus represents six players on the 49ers, including safety Dashon Goldson. Two league sources told CSNBayArea.com that Goldson turned down a five-year, $25 million offer from the 49ers to test the free-agent market. The 49ers removed the offer from the table and signed veteran safety Donte Whitner to a three-year deal. When Goldson received little interest on the free-agent market, the 49ers re-signed Goldson to a one-year, $2 million contract.
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

http://www.csnbayarea.com/09/02/11/Gores-new-contract-includes-no-risks-for/landing.html?full_args=09/02/11/Gores-new-contract-includes-no-risks-for/landing&blockID=558206&feedID=5936

Wow what a dump f**k.
Originally posted by susweel:

Wow what a dump f**k.

This hurts Goldson's twitter swag
Originally posted by susweel:

Wow what a dump f**k.

I am glad we didn't over-pay him though. Maybe this will serve as a lesson to him for next year.
Originally posted by Mike8016:
Hopefully this is true. Then we need to Extend Willis and Davis

Your kidding right? lol, u know we extended them last season right?
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

While we are at it, we need to to extend Gore's contract.
That's great news I would gladly take Whitner on his 3 year than have had Goldson accept that initial 5 year offer!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

While we are at it, we need to to extend Gore's contract.