• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
He needs to go, Reggie Smith and some draftpick will be the starters next year

fixed

Nah, I think Taylor Mays deserves a full year at being a starter. He actually played man-coverage pretty decent this year, he's looked lost at times in zone coverages.
Its like im 1 foot on, 1 foot off the bandwagon with this guy. I think he has to deserve some credit for last night, I don't think he was tested at all. I mean, I have to go back and watch the film, but with Az playing catch up and Anderson looking to throw deepmore than a few times, it looks as if Goldson had his side locked down all night.

I know the competition was Az, but coverage is coverage, and Doucet and their other receivers aren't too bad.

What is it with Goldson? Am I missing some bad play from him, or did he DO HIS JOB AS FREE SAFETY TONIGHT?
Another f**king blown play by this douche! Cut his ass NOW!
If i where the owner i wouldnt pay him he dont deserve it hes not a complete Safety he still struggles in coverage

LET HIM WALK

we f*cked up by not giving a look at Oshiomogho Atogwe

but we can thank Sing for that just like not giving Vick a chance also
this dude blows. let him go.
he got greedy last year and he is going to pay
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Let him walk. We've got plenty of depth behind him at safety.

I would rather give the money to lawson then someone who bits on every play fake.Lawson is actually earning a new contract this year.

I second and third this motion.

Court is adjourned.

plenty of Depth????

WTF?

Smith is the only good backup S and he is starting now
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
If i where the owner i wouldnt pay him he dont deserve it hes not a complete Safety he still struggles in coverage

LET HIM WALK

we f*cked up by not giving a look at Oshiomogho Atogwe

but we can thank Sing for that just like not giving Vick a chance also

Vick is not on Sing! That is totally on mamagement. But Sing should have benched Goldson a long time ago. Doldson lowers the standard of what a starting safety should be. He is redicously bad. If I lived in SF, I would be on the radio leading the charge to bench his sorry, not tackling, can't cover, no play-making arrogant little man.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Goldson
  • Veteran
Not

Cut him now. He'd make the same amount of impact whether he's on the team or not.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Let him walk. We've got plenty of depth behind him at safety.

I would rather give the money to lawson then someone who bits on every play fake.Lawson is actually earning a new contract this year.

I hope Lawson has not been turned off over the lack of an offer. I somehow get the feeling he won't stick around to listen to an offer after being snubbed the entire year.

Snubbed? It's business. He will listen to the offer when it comes.
Dashon Goldson is this year, is last year's Mark Roman
I wonder why we don't make him our back up SS.
I only want to see this guy get a 1 or 2 year deal for low money....he makes zero plays and I haven't even seen a big hit from him since....maybe last year
Share 49ersWebzone