LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Balmer, R. Smith, Robinson, Jones, Wragge, Snyder

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
These fools are not guaranteeed a roster spot this season. They better step up especially that bust Balmer and scrub Brandon Jones.

They will all be on the team this year. The one that wont is Demertic Evans.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
These fools are not guaranteeed a roster spot this season. They better step up especially that bust Balmer and scrub Brandon Jones.

Why do you think Evans won't be back? He certainly didn't make an impact, but I don't think management is ready to give up on him yet....... Just my observation.....

As for Balmer, he definitely needs to start showing something or hit the highway......
Originally posted by kemp_j:

Why do you think Evans won't be back? He certainly didn't make an impact, but I don't think management is ready to give up on him yet....... Just my observation.....

As for Balmer, he definitely needs to start showing something or hit the highway......

I just don't think there will be enough roster spots after the draft. If we take a DE or DT with any of our first 6 picks I don't see how Evans will be one of the final 53 (unless someone gets hurt in camp).
Originally posted by kemp_j:

I just don't think there will be enough roster spots after the draft. If we take a DE or DT with any of our first 6 picks I don't see how Evans will be one of the final 53 (unless someone gets hurt in camp).

Ok, makes sense.......
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
haha i love the original post in this thread
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Mar 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM ]
Wragge hate = unwarranted.
Cut all of them besides Wragge.
There will be mid to late round picks who don't make the team before most of these guys
Share 49ersWebzone