LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Takeo Spikes to be on NFLN in a few

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by danimal:
Marshall Faulk spoke truth. That is Patrick Willis has nothing to apologize about. Players have the right to question management, and it seemed Marshall totally agreed that this pickup was very questionable. He stated QB is a problem for the Niners, and failed to see how David Carr changes anything

QB a problem ? No way. Faulk doesnt know what he's talking about. Just another has-been that thinks he knows football. Alex Smith is a B rated quarterback guys. He played only one notch below Manning and Brees last year.

Give him an allpro line, and then you'll see the truth. Marshall Faulk needs to be fired.

well I know who won't be replacing Faulk.....cus speculating that Alex Smith can even come close to Brees and Peyton is a pretty remarkable statement
Spikes on "NFL Total Access" -VIDEO
nvm...Ptulini beat me to the link
[ Edited by DesiDez on Mar 9, 2010 at 9:07 PM ]
Damn, Takeo has one thick ass neck
  • ZRF80
Marshall Faulk spoke truth. That is Patrick Willis has nothing to apologize about. Players have the right to question management, and it seemed Marshall totally agreed that this pickup was very questionable. He stated QB is a problem for the Niners, and failed to see how David Carr changes anything

QB a problem ? No way. Faulk doesnt know what he's talking about. Just another has-been that thinks he knows football. Alex Smith is a B rated quarterback guys. He played only one notch below Manning and Brees last year.

Give him an allpro line, and then you'll see the truth. Marshall Faulk needs to be fired.

well I know who won't be replacing Faulk.....cus speculating that Alex Smith can even come close to Brees and Peyton is a pretty remarkable statement

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=133661

Take a look through this thread. People start slamming me for actually questioning Alex's B grade.
what's up with TKO always looking at the wrong camera?
Of course they gonna talk about the tweet. Gossip=ratings in their opinion. This was useless discussion. Why not talk about what the niners are going to do to win the division next year? or Wha tthe team learned from the many 7 point or less losses? I should have known NFLN was gonna do this.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Damn, Takeo has one thick ass neck

It comes in handy if you get a flat
Cheers to Nate Davis!
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Mar 10, 2010 at 8:57 AM ]

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=133661

Take a look through this thread. People start slamming me for actually questioning Alex's B grade.

LOL. One Thousand Apologies

• RedAndGOLDson49
  • Info N/A
Takeo is awesome we got so many guys who want to win sooo bad this year I can't wait.. "By The End Of Pre-season this guy (Nate Davis) was Ripping Everybody" Stoked the Niners are taking their time with Davis there is no rush when Alex is showing Potential. Takeo would make a better analyst once he retires then Faulk haha. Enjoyed the Clip.
Anybody else thought TKO looked kinda mad when they stopped talking about the 9ers after Faulk basically said our QBs and our OLine sucked after TK said he liked our QBs?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Anybody else thought TKO looked kinda mad when they stopped talking about the 9ers after Faulk basically said our QBs and our OLine sucked after TK said he liked our QBs?

Hahahaha I guess the truth really hurts sometimes!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Hahahaha I guess the truth really hurts sometimes!

carrot top is funnier than that post
Share 49ersWebzone