LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Takeo Spikes to be on NFLN in a few

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
NFL Network
He'll be coming into the NFLN studio to chat with Rich Eisen/NFLN crew later in the day! (Expect it to also be posted on NFLN.com this evening).
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Mar 9, 2010 at 3:53 PM ]
LOL damn, beat me to it!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Mar 9, 2010 at 15:51:42
by Chief

Mar 9, 2010 at 15:53:15
by SnakePlissken

OH SNAP!

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL damn, beat me to it!

• Chief
  • Veteran
i wanted to get in on the fun
s**t! They're going to talk about the controversial tweet. I had to ini mini myni mo it to see on which thread to post.

Wow Rich Eisen & Spikes just gave mad props to Nate Davis! Looks like everybody is keeping an eye on this kid!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Wow Rich Eisen & Spikes just gave mad props to Nate Davis! Looks like everybody is keeping an eye on this kid!

Rich Eisen said his name, that is not such mad props...
Originally posted by Chief:

Rich Eisen said his name, that is not such mad props...

But for the 49ers... any acknowledgment is mad props!
Marshall Faulk spoke truth. That is Patrick Willis has nothing to apologize about. Players have the right to question management, and it seemed Marshall totally agreed that this pickup was very questionable. He stated QB is a problem for the Niners, and failed to see how David Carr changes anything
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by danimal:
Marshall Faulk spoke truth. That is Patrick Willis has nothing to apologize about. Players have the right to question management, and it seemed Marshall totally agreed that this pickup was very questionable. He stated QB is a problem for the Niners, and failed to see how David Carr changes anything

QB a problem ? No way. Faulk doesnt know what he's talking about. Just another has-been that thinks he knows football. Alex Smith is a B rated quarterback guys. He played only one notch below Manning and Brees last year.

Give him an allpro line, and then you'll see the truth. Marshall Faulk needs to be fired.
Share 49ersWebzone