LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Suddenly, everyone in the Zone is Adam Schefter.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I agree Nick.

To you your point...during the season a color analyist will make a point and later that day you will see a thread pop up with a poster making the same point word for word trying to pass it off as his/her own witty analysis. Hilarious.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Webzone, we have a problem.

See this guy? This is Adam Schefter. He is a television analyst and NFL insider for ESPN. He also did similar work with the NFL Network and NFL.com before moving to ESPN last year. For the greater sports media and NFL fans in general, Schefter is the guy to look to for the latest and most accurate information regarding potential roster changes in the NFL.

Members of the Webzone, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you, sitting at your computer, reading this post, ARE NOT ADAM SCHEFTER.

Somewhat randomly, there's been a recent surge of individuals on this board who would like to think they are, indeed, Adam Schefter... or maybe Chris Mortensen or John Clayton, but that's neither here nor there.

The fact is that recently, we've had Webzone members post information as "rumors" without web links. We've also had Webzone members re-post information broken by REAL reporters and try to take credit for it as their own "scoop."

Worst yet (and who knows if the guy responsible posts on this board), we had a fan take a SPECULATION/ANALYSIS article from NFL.com and turn the content from that article into a fake news report on the Bleacher Report (i.e., Jared Gaither). What's worse is that this fake article gained so much traction that Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com had to come out and call BS on it.

Webzone members, unless you have a web link, photo, or a concrete radio reference for your inside information, do not try to be Adam Schefter. You are not him. Resist the temptation. Be yourself.

Go Niners.

link?
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I am Adam Schefter.

NO, I am Adam Schefter

Nay!

For I ......am Adam Schefter
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Webzone, we have a problem.

See this guy? This is Adam Schefter. He is a television analyst and NFL insider for ESPN. He also did similar work with the NFL Network and NFL.com before moving to ESPN last year. For the greater sports media and NFL fans in general, Schefter is the guy to look to for the latest and most accurate information regarding potential roster changes in the NFL.

Members of the Webzone, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you, sitting at your computer, reading this post, ARE NOT ADAM SCHEFTER.

Somewhat randomly, there's been a recent surge of individuals on this board who would like to think they are, indeed, Adam Schefter... or maybe Chris Mortensen or John Clayton, but that's neither here nor there.

The fact is that recently, we've had Webzone members post information as "rumors" without web links. We've also had Webzone members re-post information broken by REAL reporters and try to take credit for it as their own "scoop."

Worst yet (and who knows if the guy responsible posts on this board), we had a fan take a SPECULATION/ANALYSIS article from NFL.com and turn the content from that article into a fake news report on the Bleacher Report (i.e., Jared Gaither). What's worse is that this fake article gained so much traction that Mike Florio of ProFootballTalk.com had to come out and call BS on it.

Webzone members, unless you have a web link, photo, or a concrete radio reference for your inside information, do not try to be Adam Schefter. You are not him. Resist the temptation. Be yourself.

Go Niners.

You ain't my daddy... You ain't payin' none of my bills... Mind ya business... oh this my song
Does a photo of a DVR count as a credible source?

Even when there isn't one report on the internet, to confirm the DVR picture (post 107) people still believe it.

Do reporters publish things with one source, or two? At least they know their source and its more than a 20 second segment. I know that the DVR came from NFL Network, but their news and notes have been wrong before. Plus the NFL.com was reporting something totally different. Check the Fargas story on the front page of the zone today.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Don't trust a midget.
*NOOB* ALERT: Hey my fellow niner fans. Im a noob. i admit it. BUT-Im a smart noob, so no need to fear Anyway, While i am a noob ive been viewing this forums for years because 1, im a niner fan, and 2, they entertain me sometimes lol. Lets just say that i know enough bout the zone to know that theres an April fools joke/prank every year. (see Cutler, Jay)

BUT yeah i hate when peeps act like their Adam Schefter! That Jared Gaither rumor was jus pure Bull Feces. I know all to well by now when someone is lying when they claim its being reported by ESPN and search it in google and the ONLY link that comes up is Bleacher report... not ESPN or NFL network

And plus, i follow Schefter, Maicco, and Barrows, on twitter. THOSE are definitely reliable sources If all else fails all you have to do is go to google and type, for example, "49ers, Gaither" and you should be able to see if someones lyin or not
I heard Steve Nebraska will be making his debut this year in the NFL
  • Babarcios
  • Info N/A
sometimes I like to think I'm Steve Young, is that ok ?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Babarcios:
sometimes I like to think I'm Steve Young, is that ok ?

That is perfectly ok

Originally posted by eric90clark:
*NOOB* ALERT: Hey my fellow niner fans. Im a noob. i admit it. BUT-Im a smart noob.
If all else fails all you have to do is go to google and type, for example, "49ers, Gaither" and you should be able to see if someones lyin or not

Thanks for the google instructions smart guy
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I am Adam Schefter.

NO, I am Adam Schefter

Nay!

For I ......am Adam Schefter

will the real Adam Shefter please stand up!

Share 49ersWebzone