There are 203 users in the forums

Trade Shaun Hill to the AFC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he has no trade value he has no upside has a pretty weak arm and isnt mobile

this x 100000000000000
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Look at it this way, if we play against him we can add two more LBs and bench our safeties.

I heard if we play Shaun Hill, Singletary will jump on the field along with Manusky.
Originally posted by cubanb:
SHAUN HILL HAS NO TRADE VALUE. THIS ISN'T MADDEN.

I COULDNT TRADE HIM IN MADDEN!!!!
Originally posted by socal81:
I think the Niners are going to make a big mistake by just releasing Shaun Hill in the next couple of days. The most likely landing spot will be the Rams (his home state) and it will come back and bite us on the a$$. I hope they can at least trade Hill to someone we don't have to face twice a year. It's not like Monatana leaving to a rival but he understands our offense and how to beat it.

#1-The Niners are going to make a big mistake?Hill is decent but he's not that good

#2-The Niners signed Carr because Hill cannot run a spread offense

#3-"he understands our offense and how to beat it" doesn't make any sense
  • oklasooners
  • Info N/A
if rams are willing to give up a 4th rounder for him id trade him. let him be on the other side of willis and feel the pain.

i tried trading him in madden last night and no one would accept the trade
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I think the Niners are going to make a big mistake by just releasing Shaun Hill in the next couple of days. The most likely landing spot will be the Rams (his home state) and it will come back and bite us on the a$$. I hope they can at least trade Hill to someone we don't have to face twice a year. It's not like Monatana leaving to a rival but he understands our offense and how to beat it.

I just don't hve the words to respond
Originally posted by valrod33:

i tried trading him in madden last night and no one would accept the trade

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

this x 100000000000000

Smith is definitely better
but hill went 10-6 as a starter...dont give him too much s**t now.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Someone made a comment somewhere that if we are going to a more spread-type of offense, that having Carr is a similar-type of QB to Smith, so if Alex went down, we wouldn't have to switch gears too drastically as we would with Hill. Makes sense to me if we want to develop and install a long-term offensive plan.

If we play Hill, we would could play an extra DB up on the line and concede the edge passes, which he can't make. This is how defenses shut us down completely before Hill was given the hook.

Sounds like they have a plan with the offense & they wanna stick to it.

Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

this x 100000000000000

Smith is definitely better
but hill went 10-6 as a starter...dont give him too much s**t now.

no i appreciate what the guy did and i like the guy personally he is a good leader with lot of heart but im just saying he has no trade value
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Look at it this way, if we play against him we can add two more LBs and bench our safeties.

Justin Smith-Franklin-Sopoaga

Brooks-Lawson-Willis-Spikes-McKillop-Haralson

Originally posted by Super5:

#1-The Niners are going to make a big mistake?Hill is decent but he's not that good

#2-The Niners signed Carr because Hill cannot run a spread offense

#3-"he understands our offense and how to beat it" doesn't make any sense
Nobody on our team understands or offense, especially Jimmy Raye.

Nobody on our defense fears Shaun hill. The only people that fear him are, our WR's because the passes come down like punts, and they always have to wait for the ball to get there.

Owens and Bolden basically fetched fourth round picks.

A) What do you think Shaun Hill would fetch? (answers at the bottom)

ANSWERS:
A) f**k all

Truth is, if the Niners could get so much as a ball tee for Hill he'd be on the first flight to Arizona, St. Louis or Seattle if they had to.
I kind of find it funny how a year ago there was an actual post on here with a youtube video comparing Singletary and Hill to Walsh and Montana. Got to love blind optimism in the offseason.
Share 49ersWebzone