LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

I've been hot since free agency begin!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I"M burning up on the inside, kinda like a volcano! This organization never seems to disappoint me when it comes to their level of passion and risk taking and not to say spending when it comes to winning! During these first couple days of free agency the 49ers sign David Carr! Are you kidding me! This guy is hot garbage when it comes to playing the quaterback position! When has he ever done anything in this league? We let the jets get cromartie for a third rounder next year and we could not pull that trade off? Then we could have signed the safety from the steelers clark to make our secondary complete and we have not even tried to get a him to come in for a visit! Unless they do something big quickly we will be an 8-8 team again and it will not be Singletarys fault it's those cheap b_stards fault that owns this team! And for you guys or gals that like what we are doing and think it is enough hold your breath until I call you to tell you to breath you whackos! Just kidding with that last part! I'm just hot like a volcano!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Oh yah, talk dirty to us hot stuff!
Share 49ersWebzone