There are 206 users in the forums

Vernon Davis suports LA 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who cares? It's one comment he made to TMZ reporters following him around. It doesn't mean anything.

Vernon and all the other players have no control anyway. It's up to the Yorks. They strike me as interested in staying in San Francisco.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

thanks man, i really enjoyed that.

Vernon is a cool guy.
  • ZRF80
If the team could keep its name (San Francisco 49ers), which it probably cant.....I would support the move 100%. San Francisco does not deserve a franchise. Considering that the team brought you people (SF natives) 5 championship rings and put your city on the SPORTS map, you people sure are thankless. The most fairweather fans in all of sports; you get outnumbered by opposition fans during home games.

Pathetic....
F**K LA AND ALL ITS SPORTS TEAMS!

SF > LA

ZRF not all niner fans are pathetic, just some of em...
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Mar 8, 2010 at 9:52 AM ]
Originally posted by ZRF80:
If the team could keep its name (San Francisco 49ers), which it probably cant.....I would support the move 100%. San Francisco does not deserve a franchise. Considering that the team brought you people (SF natives) 5 championship rings and put your city on the SPORTS map, you people sure are thankless. The most fairweather fans in all of sports; you get outnumbered by opposition fans during home games.

Pathetic....

You're right they should go to LA where fairweather fans are fewer in number

Are you kidding me?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
As long as the 9ers stay in the yay area
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

SF > LA

Yeah, like the ones who say F LA every time someone mentions it on here, as if the team would really move here.

The Niners need to do whats best for the Niners. If they can only get a new stadium in LA then so be it.
Originally posted by Dominate:
The Niners need to do whats best for the Niners. If they can only get a new stadium in LA then so be it.

No I will not let them move.

Pathetic....

Well that's just not even close to being true. In fact, I'd say the Niners have the most loyal fans of any team in California. Blackouts for the Raiders and Chargers are pretty standard.
Originally posted by aman49:

Pathetic....

Well that's just not even close to being true. In fact, I'd say the Niners have the most loyal fans of any team in California. Blackouts for the Raiders and Chargers are pretty standard.

Agree'd. Now if the 49ers were in LA, then they would have the most fairweather fans of all Why? Cause its frickin LA and thats what they do.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

SF > LA

Yeah, like the ones who say F LA every time someone mentions it on here, as if the team would really move here.

If it has anything to do with the Niners leaving the Bay Area.... Ya I say F**k em!

LA doesnt deserve a team with a great history like the 49ers.

they deserve a crap team with no history.

F**k u LA, Stay away from my Niners!
Share 49ersWebzone