LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 135 users in the forums

Staley is upset, did NOT want 49ers to let Pashos go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
awww.. i hope that staley is ok! we love you! u're best the player a 49ers! I alway cheer ya man!

Was up Buzz! Where you been at? I havent seen you on the zone in a minute. I think Staley is just venting and needs to just chill.
Originally posted by Arminini:
Certainly alot of talk from a bunch a players that have never made the playoffs. Shut your mouth and show up to work and dont give up so many sacks.

Maybe they'd make the playoffs if they got a little help.
Staley should be happy cuz sims outplayed him badly, and pashos was just another competitor.....Staley is weak cant run or pass block well and needs to be replaced, he is over paid and undertalented, how the hell did this guy get an extention before willis
That was a dumb move. He's a good RT when healthy. It will cost us. But like most offseason moves this year for the 49ers it's the wrong one.
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Staley should be happy cuz sims outplayed him badly, and pashos was just another competitor.....Staley is weak cant run or pass block well and needs to be replaced, he is over paid and undertalented, how the hell did this guy get an extention before willis

What's he gonna think if they sign Bushrod or Gaither? Either one could beat him out of the LT position. Singletary has said a number of times, any OT they acquire should be able to play LT...and if they got one who was better there than Staley, they'd make the acquisition. Methinks he needs to worry about his own play...management will upgrade the OL because it's a high priority and team need.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
What's he gonna think if they sign Bushrod or Gaither? Either one could beat him out of the LT position. Singletary has said a number of times, any OT they acquire should be able to play LT...and if they got one who was better there than Staley, they'd make the acquisition. Methinks he needs to worry about his own play...management will upgrade the OL because it's a high priority and team need.

I agree, but management also needs to make some moves. The jets got good in 2-3 seasons from making moves. (what are we on season 8 of trying to fix this thing? )

Oline moves, rb moves. Qb moves. Def moves, and now they picked up cromartie, and im sure they will do even more in the draft.
Speak your mind brother but at the same time I hope Staley is working on his lame run blocking.
Pro sports franchise front offices must really love Twitter. Now every negative thought about what a player doesn't like about their employer can be front page news.
Maybe we shoud put Staley on suicide watch....

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Joe can be upset all he wants, but there was really nothing the Niners FO could have done (short of offering him a s**t ton of money, which wasn't going to happen) to keep him if he wanted to go elsewhere.

Come on dude the first thing they should have done is cut snyder! then they could have matched the browns offer for pashos! This is real simple dude if you know football!

Originally posted by mug0mug:

sTALEY SUCKS STALEY SUCKS he has never won anything except for the lottery (being a first round pick)....i think he should quit football and write blogs and play rockband...........are you really so happy about a guy who is over payed undertalented and was badly outplayed by barry sims BARRY SIMS for christ sakes.........I know about the guys on the zone they are the same guys at the game sipping chardonnay and eating rosemary lamb pilaf.....you guys are lame and should become san jose sharks fans....u guys are the same dudes who shut the F when fans from another team come talking S+++t in the stick or go run and tell security....come tailgate with me and ill show u guys true fans
Originally posted by pelos21:
awww.. i hope that staley is ok! we love you! u're best the player a 49ers! I alway cheer ya man!

Was up Buzz! Where you been at? I havent seen you on the zone in a minute. I think Staley is just venting and needs to just chill.

dude bro.. i just not interesting what they talking about cuz not important is sometime. If they is talking the issues stuff then i would like to answer the comment on the zone. I wish, the 49ers must to draft the best player college. i am waiting about april 24th for Drafts.. i can't wait till next month.
Originally posted by pelos21:

dude bro.. i just not interesting what they talking about cuz not important is sometime. If they is talking the issues stuff then i would like to answer the comment on the zone. I wish, the 49ers must to draft the best player college. i am waiting about april 24th for Drafts.. i can't wait till next month.

Yeah I know I cant wait either. Its almost here though, time flies.
Share 49ersWebzone