LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Staley is upset, did NOT want 49ers to let Pashos go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Mex49
Staley is so f**king good at LT that he has time to manage the team too.

Singletary needs to start dialing some numbers and put these f**king people in their place. Staley and Willis still have enough to learn at their own damn position. Our O line was the worst in the league and he was a huge part of it.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Staley is so f**king good at LT that he has time to manage the team too.

Singletary needs to start dialing some numbers and put these f**king people in their place. Staley and Willis still have enough to learn at their own damn position. Our O line was the worst in the league and he was a huge part of it.

Not really, seeing as he missed several games and when he was playing he can't block everbody.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
awww.. i hope that staley is ok! we love you! u're best the player a 49ers! I alway cheer ya man!

Please edit with better grammar. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but a little proofreading and correct english goes a long way in forums Bro. Sometimes its hard to make sense of what you're saying and after the second time reading these type of posts, I look to see who it is and they both belong to you. At least try harder Brother. I want to understand what you have to say.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
awww.. i hope that staley is ok! we love you! u're best the player a 49ers! I alway cheer ya man!

Please edit with better grammar. I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but a little proofreading and correct english goes a long way in forums Bro. Sometimes its hard to make sense of what you're saying and after the second time reading these type of posts, I look to see who it is and they both belong to you. At least try harder Brother. I want to understand what you have to say.

He's deaf. I believe he's trying as hard as he can. Cut him some slack.
I hope Scott starts listening to some of our players and gets off his ass and does something.
Certainly alot of talk from a bunch a players that have never made the playoffs. Shut your mouth and show up to work and dont give up so many sacks.
Originally posted by Arminini:
Certainly alot of talk from a bunch a players that have never made the playoffs. Shut your mouth and show up to work and dont give up so many sacks.

100% THIS
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Im sure he will be a lot more happy when we draft Trent Williams or Anthony Davis, giving us the set of a bookend tackles we have had since at least Deese and Gragg and probably since Fiori and Scrafford.

Trent really... I hope when Russell is on the board at 3 we call the bucs and make a really offer...
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Congratulations you just made SFL49ER feel like a A-Hole
Wow these players getting millions of dollars. Joe staley needs a crying towel! He will get over it when he deposit his check in the bank...

Originally posted by iamtheman698:
Wow these players getting millions of dollars. Joe staley needs a crying towel! He will get over it when he deposit his check in the bank...

Ya I bet he liked Pashos because he showed great leadership. Now its your turn big joe!
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Congratulations you just made SFL49ER feel like a A-Hole

Originally posted by Arminini:

I think that's the reason they're venting their frustrations via twitter. It's certainly not the two players who are talking that are causing us to miss the playoffs every year. Now, if Mark Roman was the woman complaining about management...........
Hmmm....

How about if the players do their talking in the field. Instead of Twitter.

There were a few great niners that didn't yap their mouths but let their play do the talking.

Hey maybe the current players can try that for a change. Maybe they can win a few more games....
  • benton45
  • Info N/A
upset is a very vague word. Especially when used to describe how you feel about losing a teammate that you have been with almost every day for the past year.

Upset might mean pissed off. It might mean that he thinks they did a bad job by letting him go. It might mean that Pashos was his buddy and he hates to see him leave and it might be him being PC towards Pashos and saying its upsetting as a nice gesture instead of saying he doesnt give a f**k.

This isnt something to read into.
Share 49ersWebzone